~ IB: Primary School, and Frequent Visitors to the Headmaster's Office

It was a joined decision made by Carina and Theodore to have their children attend a Muggle school before starting at Hogwarts. It was to teach them how to interact with other kids their age, and learn how a classroom setting works, also so they would not be behind in any Muggle culture. While they make it look like their everyday lives were flawless, it was hard to have four children attending primary school, especially when all four had magic that was not like an average witch and wizard.

They would endlessly remind their children about not performing or mentioning about magic to their classmates and teachers. The first few days, Carina and Theodore decided to wait for they outside and be ready to obliviate some Muggles who would witness an explosion of magic made by their kids, only to find that the most exposure to the magical world their kids made was to draw their future selves – Romulus and Viktor drew himself as Dragon Tamers, and Sofia drew herself as an Astronomer; Theo, who started two years later, drew himself as a wizard. While it was alarming that their children drew that, their teachers and classmates only thought it was some childish imagination about what they wanted to be.

And just as they thought magic would be the source of their problems in the school, it was the opposite. As it turns out, it was the usual trouble that kids do in school that would have Carina and Theodore called by their children's teacher, one of which was an incident that claims they started a paint war in class in their first year at school.

When the twins and Viktor were five, Carina was called by the Headteacher of the school to discuss something that involved her children and one of their classmates. She immediately called for Theodore and the two of them raced to the school, driving her old motorcycle – because it would be questionable if they arrived on time without a vehicle – then went to the Headteacher's Office. They were greeted by the sight of their three eldest looking as if they dove into buckets of paint, their uniforms and hair were covered in paint of different colors.

Before the Headteacher could greet them, Carina and Theodore knelt before their children and went to see if they were hurt. They weren't. Just the usual bumps and scratches of children brawls and paint staining their bodies.

"What happened?" Carina was the first to speak. Her voice was sincerely curious to how the children ended up covered in paint. She turned to the group of boys and girls across them, all were accompanied by their parents, and saw that they too were covered in paint.

One of the mothers scoffed. "Are you accusing that it was one of our boys?"

She let out a breathy chuckle. "No one is accusing anyone; my husband and I simply want to know what happened."

"One of your children threw paint at my son's face, while the other stuffed paint in his ear! If my son turns deaf, I will sue."

"But we didn't do any of that!" Romulus argued. His siblings agreed, his brother then supplied, "everyone was throwing paint in the classroom!"

Sofia added, "He was already sticking paint tubes in his ears before everyone started throwing paint."

"That is a lie!" The mother said. "My son is too smart to do something so foolish –"

Theodore then spoke in a cold and threatening tone, "I dare you to call my children liars." The deep voice and dark glare sent chills down their spines but for Carina and the three children sitting behind their parents.

"Why don't we all sit down." The Headteacher said, calmly. Sighing deeply, Carina sat down on the chair nearest to her children while Theodore remained standing at her side. "According to their teacher, earlier in class, the students were tasked to draw and paint their homes. And the children were doing well in their tasks."