"I know how important this is to you." Klaus cups her cheek and is surprised when she doesn't pull away from his touch, but leans into it. "And I promise after today I will not miss one thing. I just have and want to make sure everything is safe for our child when he or she will arrive. Please, my love, go. I promise you I will not miss a moment after."

Serena searched his eyes for any lies, but she couldn't find any. His eyes held nothing but sincerity and it made her feel good that he was telling the truth. That's all she ever wanted from him. Noticing that she was looking into his eyes for too long she looked away removing her face from his hand.

Klaus watched with side eyes as she moved back, putting space between them. "Okay, I'll go."

Serena gave him a small smile before she walked out the kitchen, she felt his eyes on her as she does so. She walks back into the living room, all eyes immediately on her.

"So? Who's coming with?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The sun was going down, and Agnes was driving them up to the obstetrician in the Bayou in her car.

Damon, Stefan and Jordan agreed to come with. Well, they all did, but Damon and Stefan beat Kol and Katherine in a game of rock, paper, scissors. Jordan was automatically going.

"If I knew this ride was this long, I would've never agreed to come." Serena grumbles getting out of the car to stretch.

"Ugh, me too." Damon groaned getting out of the car. Stefan following him pushing Damon out of his way.

"This is the doctor's office?" Serena asks as they look around, it looked like they were in the middle of nowhere.

"Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go! She won't bite!" Agnes smiles.

"But I will if anything happens." Damon turns to her making his face transform. Stefan following. She flinched back. "Your life is on the line."

She nods and Serena gives her a small smile. "Good now, let's go."

Serena wraps an arm around her sun as they make their way towards the clinic. Serena still had that weird feeling in her stomach, but the ancestors still have yet to speak to her.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena laid back holding Jordan's hand as Dr. Paige was giving her an ultrasound, the sound of a fetal heartbeat, echoing through the room.

Serena felt her eye get watery, she looked up at her brother's who looked at her with large proud smiles. She turned to Jordan who let a tear slip from his eye. Serena's eyes softened even more as she squeezes his hands.

The doctor smiles at her. "Your baby's heart rate is perfect."

"I knew it." Stefan says and looks at the monitor. "They're a tough one, like their mom."

"And their hard headed father." Serena adds.

"You got that right." Jordan nods.

Dr. Paige chuckles and hands Serena a tissue to wipe the ultrasound gel off of her abdomen, which she does. As Serena sits up, Dr. Paige notices the crescent-moon shaped mark on her shoulder and on her other shoulder was a leaf birthmark she had found out about no too long ago.

Damon and Stefan notice his gaze and immediately lift their sisters sweater over her shoulders. Dr.Paige looks at them. "That's some unique birthmarks."