C H A P T E R . 32

Start from the beginning

Next day morning came up with lots of happiness taking the picture by the sun who are busy in sleeping in each other arms peacfully . Avni is so tired and she didn't slept well the other day so she is sleeping past her wakeup time and Neil ,  he wokeup before 6:00am and started to stare at his Princess who is sleeping so peacfully in his arms .

She didn't confessed her feelings yet he is happy as she said what is in her Mind and Heart . She felt bad thinking what will be his image in eyes of those people .
S

he   cares for him , this is what anyone wants . What else she can say either then this .
There was a saying that how much a person Loves you can be seen in their Care . 

For the first time she kissed him ,
For the first time  she showed what he is mean to her ,
For the first time she said all those words which he is waiting to listen though indirectly  .

His name , his fame all , all she thought at that movement , his reputation is something she respects lot . She was right they were many kids in that hotel most of them slept , some of them were afraid seeing him , they can also be his fans , yet he didn't stop .
He indeed behaved like a hungry beast .

Freshing himself now he is in kitchen making Poha for his Kiddo . She didn't ate anything from last night , when they were about to eat all that fighting ficaso had taken place and from there Avni had bought him outside so they didn't ate anything .

Switching off the stove he was about to move when his phone started to ring . It is from Ishitha . He smiled before reverting the call , it was a video call .

Neil :- Good morning Maa .

Ishitha :- Morning Tillu .

Neil :- What Maa , why don't you let us enjoy . Who disturbes early in morning ?

Ishitha :- Oye , what nonsense Tillu saab , I am disturbing you ? And when did I did that ? And early morning it is already 8:00am , now say me where is my daughter .

Neil :- Your daughter is sleeping because of tiredness , didn't wakeup yet .

Ishitha :- What Avni is sleeping till now ? Tired ? Acha ok then let her sleep . And I called you to inform that you need to prepare meeting notes   , quotation  on behalf of Khanna's and Mehta's .

Neil :- Maa this is cheating , Dad gave me holiday and now you are asking me to prepare quotation that to for the meeting which you are going to attend in few hours . How do I prepare when I don't have atleast 5hrs to analyze and prepare .

Ishitha :- I know my Tillu can do that . He is so smart .

Neil :- Stop buttering me Maa ...

Ishitha :- Comeon Tillu this ain't the first time I am asking something that to very movement and more over Avuu is there na she will help you . My bachcha is so intelligent Neil she don't even take 4hrs to complete that quotation  .

Neil :-I know Avii is very smart but let her rest Maa , I will look into the details ... .

Ishitha :- I had already mailed you details Neil .