EPILOGUE

May bibili kaya kapag sinelf publish ko 'to? 🥲

EPILOGUE

"Ibebenta ko ang anak ko sayo."

I stared blankly at mister Chito who's been asking me for a few days now to buy his daughter. I was like, is he nuts or out of his mind? Because if he is, I don't really care for his offer.

Kung babae lang naman ang pag-uusapan, kaya ko 'yong makuha sa isang iglap lang.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested?" I sighed. "please leave, mister Chito. I'm not into buying women."

"Kahit ito lang!" Bigla itong lumuhod na ikinagulat ko. "kahit ito lang, sir Miranda. Please.. kunin mo sa akin ang anak ko at alagaan mo. Kasi.. kasi hindi ko na kaya. Hindi ko na kayang makita siyang nahihirapan dahil sa akin."

Now that I got to looked at him better, he's dead serious. I know he's a bit drunk but he knows what he's thinking and saying. Oh, well. Wala namang masama kung alukin ko ang sinabi niya? In that way, I have my own girl and I can do everything to her.

That sounds exciting.

"Sure. How much do you want?"

Nag-angat ito ng tingin sa akin. "Ipaalam mo sa kanya na ibenenta ko siya pero ang totoo ay hindi talaga. Hindi ako tatanggap ng pera, pero ang kapalit nito ay alagaan mo ang anak ko."

My forehead knotted. Is he saying that I need to babysit his daughter? What a nuisance.

"Fine. Hindi ko alam kung ang iniisip mo."

Nakahinga ito ng maluwag at ilang beses na nagpasalamat sa akin. He told me where he live and where his daughter is working so I can met her. After that, he leave and now I'm alone and enjoying the rest of the night.

Ang nakakagulat lang ay talagang tinanggap ko ang alok nito.

"Well.." I shrugged and drank one shot of tequila.

That's when it all starts. I met Coleen Andromeda who was sold to the Billionaire which is.. me.

So far, I thought she might be one of my women and can play with her because basically speaking, she is mine. Though she didn't know the real deal. But looking how hardworking she is for her siblings, I remember what her father told to me.

I need to take care of her.

Nakakagago lang kasi hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko. I'm not born to do things like taking care of someone! But here I am, thinking on how to start to approach her so that she would not be scared of me.

Nakakatakot ba ang mukha ko?

I did everything that I could. I help her with her siblings and I even let her continue her study which is she deserve. Alam kong lahat ng makakaalam sa kalagayan niya ay 'yon talaga ang gagawin pero ang lintek na tadhana ay may iba pang plano sa akin.

How can I be fucking in love with her in just a short period of time? How can I be so fucked up?

I don't even know my self when I'm with her. My body just move on its own and I always found my self staring at her like a love sick fool. Mabuti na lang at hindi naman ito nakahalata na pinagpapasalamat ko.

But how I act towards her, it's totally different. I don't have the courage to tell her how much I love her but I can show it to her.

Days and days have passed and I just can't stay still. Hindi ako mapakali kung hanggang magkaibigan lang kami. Hindi ako kontento kung hanggang nakaw na halik lang ang nagagawa ko. I want us to be official so that I can show to them that she's off-limits. Lalo na ngayong nag-aaral na siya.