Merge Vental Zoriaga

The Great Pretender
(The One That Got Away)

A/N: Hello everyone, it's me again. Maayong hapon! I would just like to inform everyone na since patapos na ang Amanda Georgina, ipagpapatuloy ko na din ang story ni Mommy Ven since a lot of you talaga eh nagrerequest ng story niya. Actually nasimulan ko na yung story. Hahaha but I'll still put here the TOTGA part ni Ven.

PS. Inform ko na din na may part sa Chasing Flare ang binago ko na related kay Ven so baka magtaka kayo sa ilang mga details na mababasa ninyo.

Thank you, everyone! Mahal ko kayo!

Ven's POV

"Take care, Ven. Send my hugs and kisses to her." I heard her say.

Dala ang payong ay hinatid ako nito sa aking sasakyan at nang makapasok ay binuksan ko ang bintana.

"I will. Mag-iingat ka dito and don't forget to lock all the doors and windows. Kay?"

She smiled at me and leaned forward to kiss and hug me again not minding the raindrops that was pouring on her body.

I waved my hand to say my good bye at bago ko pa man isara ang bintana ay muli ko itong tinitigan.

The same beautiful eyes, pointed nose, and kissable lips that I loved even before. She never changed. She's still the most gorgeous woman I've ever met. Flare is just amazingly ethereal.

Six years ago, I fell in love with this wonderful and amazing girl. Pero hindi sa lahat ng oras ay aayon ang tadhana sa kung ano ang gusto mo. I've waited for years but she fell with someone else.

I don't understand why destiny would let us meet, knowing that we could never ever be together. But it's okay. I'll be okay. It'll be okay.

But there's just one thing that I'm hiding from her.

The truth is,

I'm just pretending that I'm okay even if I'm not.

I'm sorry if I lied.

I'm just great in pretending.

There's no girlfriend.

There's no such thing as moved on from me.

I hope she understand.

I needed to do it.

I just hope when she find the truth, she'll forgive me.

I gave her my sweetest smile before I closed my window. I honked my car horn and I saw her waving at me again.

I stepped on the gas and looked at my side mirror and there I saw the familiar car I've seen earlier.

Three Chastity Zabuel.

The love of her life.

I sadly smiled and glanced at it again and I saw her got out of her car...

And that is when I knew...

I totally lost.

It's time to give up.

It's time to let go.

It's time to let her go and be happy for her.

It's okay, Ven.

You'll get through this.

You can do this.

You've got this....

The great pretender.