Kabanata 22

(Three Chastity Zabuel)

Three

The moment my lips crashed on hers, it feels like there's fireworks in my stomach. I could feel my heart beat accelerate.

She's so soft! Nakakadarang ang malalambot nyang mga labi na hindi na ako makapag isip pa ng tama. Sa mga nagdaang buwan na nakakasama ko sya ay ilang beses na pagpipigil ang ginawa ko para lang hindi matuloy ang mga gusto kong gawin sa tuwing malapit sya sa akin.

May kung anong pwersa ang nagtutulak sa akin na halikan sya sa tuwing makikita kong kinakagat nya ang kanyang mga labi. I know she was not aware of her actions. It seems like it was her mannerism to bite her lips when she feel anxious and nervous.

But tonight, I couldn't contain myself anymore. She was so beautiful and stunning standing earlier when she called my name. I was shocked when I saw her looking at me. My heart skipped a beat when I roam my eyes on her body wearing a simple sleeveless plain white crop top na hapit sa kanyang katawan at denim shorts. Kahit na simpleng kasuotan ay nakakadagdag lang ito sa kanyang ganda. She's exquisitely perfect.

All of my inhibitions faded away the moment when I saw her bite her lips infront of me and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

I raised my left hand and brought it to her nape and my right hand snaking her exposed waist pulling her closer to me. I saw her still in shock, eyes wide-open.

I close my eyes when I started to move my lips to hers. I slowly bit her lower lip urging her to open her mouth but when she doesn't respond, I let my tongue lick her lips shoving it to split apart. That's when I heard her gasped and I smirked mentally.

Hindi ko na hinintay na makabawi sya at ipinasok ang dila ko sa kanyang bibig na bumukas. I moved my tongue inside her mouth to find her own. My body is getting hotter when I heard her moan at mas lalo lang akong nawala sa sarili nang maramdaman kong gumalaw na ang kanyang mga labi para rumesponde.

I felt her arms snaked on my neck and deepened the kiss. I could feel my body is now burning and my inside's throbbing. Peyton tasted so sweet and kissing her is so addicting. Our tongue is dancing inside her mouth intensely teasing each other.

I heard her moan again when I suck her tongue and it made her kiss me with much more force and hunger.

"Mmmmm Peyton!" I whispered in between our kisses when I felt her hand caressed my stomach. Fuck! Kapag hindi pa kami tumigil ay baka hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili.

I cupped her cheeks and pulled away from her. We're both out of breath. Pulang pula ang mukha nya habang nakapikit at alam kong ganun din ang sa akin. She flutter her eyes open and her brown eyes were darkened with desire.

Bigla syang yumuko at alam kong nahihiya ito. Hinaplos ko ang kanyang pisngi at muli itong tumingin sa akin na sinuklian ko ng isang ngiti.

"You're driving me crazy, Peyton." I whispered at pinagdikit ang mga noo namin. Parang lumilipad parin ang pakiramdam ko dahil sa nangyaring halikan.

I've kissed someone before but Peyton's was different. Ibang-iba sa mga nakahalikan ko noon. Hers were alluring, tempting and addicting. Hindi nakakasawang angkinin ang mga labi nya.

"Mistake na naman ba ito, Miss Zabuel?"

Tinitigan ko sya nang maigi dahil sa sinabi nya.