Battle of the Sexes

"Bodies

Our baby-making bodies we just use for fun."

- Excerpt from Talking Body by Tove Lo

I can't deny this obvious attraction I have for this man. A man I have desired since the first time I laid eyes on him. I need him and I want him.

He already knows it. He already knew I was in the palm of his hand since the words 'yet' rolled off his tongue in the sexiest Russian accent.

I grab his face and pull it towards me, connecting our lips together in a magical kiss. He digs his fingers into my waist, pulling us closer than we have ever been before.

We're going to be even closer in just a second aren't we?

I open my mouth and his tongue slips inside. Exploring each and every section in a place he has explored before. Each time we kiss it seems like a new feeling. Something entirely different.

I want to see him shirtless. I want him naked. I didn't get to see it last night and I'm going to see it now. I hastily take off his button-down shirt and a button flies off, landing with a soft ping! on the floor.

I pull away from his lips, I don't want to but I want to see him fully naked so my curiosity will be alleviated. I want to see everything about this man.

I ran my hands from the top of his shoulders all the way down to his abdomen. I lick my lips in satisfaction.

Delicious.

He really is muscular. Lorenzo has nice abs. I think it's a six-pack and I can see the faint v-line.

I can make sure when he's naked.

"Like it?" he asks and I smile. Of course I do.

He grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head, taking it off completely.

"Kak prekrasno," he whispers and I blush. I know it's a compliment because he wouldn't say it otherwise. He usually compliments me in Russian, I don't know why but it flatters me, a lot.

"Wait," I whisper, "We don't live alone. What if someone comes?"

We're in the middle of the kitchen and we don't live in this house by ourselves. We left the mall early because Lorenzo had work. What if someone came home and found us fucking on the kitchen counter? That's embarrassing.

He gives my neck a little kiss, "It doesn't matter. I'm the fucking boss. They're my employees," he says. I cock my head to the side and he gives another kiss, sucking on the skin lightly causing me to give out a little moan.

"I pay them and I gave them this damn house. I'll fuck you wherever. Yes?" he says, while giving me another kiss in the same spot and I slowly nod.

He picks me up and places me on the counter and I pull him close, joining our lips together in a french kiss.

"Hurry up," I whisper against his lips and he chuckles, causing vibrations and sending shockwaves throughout my entire body.

"Someone's impatient," he chuckles and I roll my eyes and I give him a smile.

Of course I have.

I masturbated last night. Ever since he first ate me out I masturbate once, sometimes twice per day. It's not calming down my horniness and I really considered buying a dildo to masturbate with.

I need the real thing and I need it now.

"Am I the only one?" I tease and he chuckles. He unhooks the back of my bra, releasing my boobs from the lace cage they were previously in.