Deviation is My Motivation

"He might think I'm crazy 

The way I've been cravin'

If I put it quite plainly 

Just gimme them babies" 

- Excerpt from 34+35 by Ariana Grande

I lick my lips when I pull his boxers down as well, showing me his aroused and delicious dick.

I missed this inside of me. The thing that causes me to turn into an absolute wreck.

After we got back from Seattle, we did it once but with around five people and the shit storm that came flooding in, it's hard.

I lick up his shaft until I reach his tip and give it a small kiss. I feel his body shiver a little bit, obviously reacting rather well.

I swirl my tongue around his tip and then straight across it earning me a gutty moan from Enzo.

His moans are nice to my ears. I can do this all day just to hear it. When we have sex, all I can hear is mine. As I said before, my moans are rather loud.

I take the whole thing in my mouth, starting from his tip and moving up and down.

"Der'mo," he grumbles, moving some of my hair out of my face and holding it back.

From the tip, I slowly inch my way down taking him whole this time. I make sure that while he's in my mouth, my tongue is still doing work.

While doing this I realize, he's much bigger than I thought.

"Blyad', Angel," he whispers and he scoots closer to me.

I look up at him in this position and he's taken aback and looks away.

"You... can't do that," he says breathlessly and I smile and look back at his chest that's heaving.

I slowly move back up to his tip and take him out of my mouth. I watch in satisfaction as a string of saliva is the only thing that connects us. I lick my lips, breaking it and giving his tip a little kiss.

"And... that. Don't do that anymore either," he tells me and I begin laughing.

I move my hand up and down his length and I watch carefully. I'm interested in how long he really is.

I'm assuming... eight or nine inches.

Probably the biggest I've ever had in my life but I think the man who stole my virginity was rather big.

No wonder having sex with him is mind-blowing. He's bigger than the average man.

He's breathing rather heavy and I'm pretty sure he's near an orgasm.

I go to take him again and he pushes my head back, shocking me.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to cum inside of you," he mumbles and it makes me laugh.

I stand up, giggling and go to the table in the room, leaning, "Kinky," I say.

He stands up, "Fuck you," he curses.

"I thought you were going to do that. Unless you change your mind?" I tease and he rolls his eyes, coming to me.

"You know what?" he says. I cock my head to the slide as his face inches closer to me.

"You always win."

He grabs my butt pulling me close to him and I feel his erect and aroused dick touch my bare stomach. My heart beats at the thought of what's going to happen.