Sex, Heat, and Moans

"I listen to you with my eyes, feel you with my lips, talk to you with my hands, and taste you with my soul. My skin remembers you and my mind shivers to your touch. I love you in ways no other ever will."

- Excerpt from anon.

We walk to the beach with towels in hand and then he stops, checking his pockets.

"Shit, I forgot something. I'll be right back, I'll join you in the water," he says and hands me the towel and I find a nice spot to put it.

Soon, a beach volleyball rolls at my feet and I look at it. A girl jogs over to me and apologizes.

It reminds me of when we were playing beach volleyball in Hawaii.

"Do you want to join? My friend decided to stop playing and now it's uneven," she says and I nod. I mean, Lorenzo wouldn't mind. I would stop once he comes back.

"Sure!" I say, following her.

The game was very enjoyable and my team was really good as we dove into the sand to make sure the ball didn't touch the ground. Everyone participated.

When the game ends, one of the men on my team walks over to me.

"Hi! You did really well," he compliments and I laugh.

"You did good. I remember when you fell backward running too fast," I tease.

"Yeah," he mumbles, his face turning red with embarrassment but I pat him on the shoulder, consoling him.

"Are you from around here? Like are you visiting?" he asks.

Is he flirting with me?

He's cute so I don't mind.

"Well, I mean-"

"Nope, we're visiting from New York," someone interrupts and puts a hand on my waist, beginning to whisk me away.

I nervously laugh and wave good-bye saying, "Yeah, sorry."

I follow Enzo as we walk to the other side of the beach, away from him and the new acquired friends I made.

Of course, he got jealous. Like he always does.

"Lorenzo, stop," I mumble, trying to contain the slight embarrassment I'm beginning to feel.

"I don't care," he grumbles, "He doesn't need to be flirting with you when I'm right here. You're unavailable."

I swallow whatever the hell I was going to say back to him and just let him do whatever. I force a smile on my face.

He picks me up bridal-style and I gasp, "Put me down!"

I begin giggling as he begins making his way to the ocean.

Once he was around hip-deep in the water, he gently places me down, letting me gather my balance and I follow him as we walk farther in the water.

"You know I love you," he reassures me, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too," I choke out. He pulls me close to him and I put my hands on his cheek, bringing him closer to my level and eventually place a gentle kiss on his lips.

We spend around two hours on the beach and we eat a couple of things too. Once we enter the beach house, I go into the bathroom.

I take a shower, making sure I get everything out especially in my hair like the sea salt, ocean smell, sand, etc. Once I exit the bathroom, I see a dress that's laid out for me.