Birthday XXX

"It's your birthday, so I know you want to ride out

Even if we only go to my house." 

- Excerpt from Birthday Sex by Jeremiah 

He pulls away from me and I feel the warmth slowly disappearing. He moves his hands from my cheeks to my waist.

"You know I'm going to fuck you, right?" he teases and I try to refrain from smiling but I end up doing it anyway.

I'm so glad about that.

I've not had a good orgasm in a long time. He's good and I'm going to be mind-blown. Like the first we ever had sex.

He places his lips against mine again and we move in rhythm. I'm so fucking glad he's here with me on my birthday.

Birthday sex is nice.

He picks me up and places me on the counter. This time it's dry unlike last time.

When times were good.

"You alright?" he asks. I know he's being slow with me because of all the things that are going on but I don't want him to. I want him to hurry up. I don't want to be interrupted and unable to do anything.

I'm really horny. I'm so excited to have an orgasm.

He keeps my heels on but kisses me on the ankle. He doesn't stop but continues traveling up my thigh, kissing my skin along the way.

"You haven't been eaten out in a while huh?" he says, huskily. His Russian accent is so hot and my heart is thumping out of my chest. Probably due to excitement and the fear of getting caught by Sergei.

He looks up at me when I don't answer his question and I hurriedly shake my head, biting my lip as he progresses forward.

As I said before, an orgasm from Sergei is extremely hard and rare. Sergei, I know I shouldn't say it, has a nice dick but he doesn't know, unlike Enzo, how to please himself and a woman at the same time.

Sex is painful with him, besides from me not wanting it, it hurts because I'm not turned on.

He lifts up my dress and I widen my leg, putting each foot on the edge of the counter and I hold tightly on the edge.

Enzo pauses, looking down and... I know why.

I have a lot of bruises and he's noticing it for the first time and probably still in shock.

I'm getting abused but if we're caught it's going to be horrible for me but I don't care. I don't want him to stop.

I really want to be with my lover right now.

"Enzo, please don't stop," I whimper. I'm really horny right now. I haven't been pleased sexually for a long time. Probably the longest even though I've had sex.

He nods his head and then takes my underwear off.

He places his head in between my legs and swipes his tongue up my clit, sending earth-shattering shivers up my spine.

"Jesus!" I moan out but slam my hand over my mouth because I can't be loud, or make any sound at all.

He gently wraps his arms around my thighs but even though his arms were gentle, this man's tongue was not. It was destroying my clit and I fucking loved it. This is enough pleasure for me.

That's saying something as a woman who's used to sexual activity. I haven't been turned on in so long.

He then begins sucking all the juices that I've been releasing so far because, when I tell you I'm so wet right now, I'm so fucking wet.