Blame

"You're in my blood.

You're in my veins.

You're in my head.

I blame." 

- Excerpt from Never Be the Same by Camilla Cabello

Lorenzo licks my sensitive clit and I jerk up. It shocks me because he gives me no warning.

"Shit, hold on," I whisper. I have nothing to grab and I don't want to resort to grabbing his hair.

He swipes his tongue up my clit once again, "Vkusnyy," he whispers, once again, sending vibrations everywhere.

"Stop. Fucking. Speaking," I groan.

He licks my clit more vigorously now. He's forcing my hips to stay in place but I don't want to. I want to move but I know moving will make me move away from his dangerous tongue.

"Yes, fuck. Please," I moan.

I try not to but this man is pleasing me so well that I'm close to rolling my eyes to the back of my head. I end up grabbing his hair and holding it tightly.

"Shit, Lorenzo," I whisper.

He, unexpectedly, sucks hard against my sensitive bud causing me to gasp again and jerk near him.

"Don't-" I say but I can't finish the sentence as he continues swirling his tongue in the inside of my clit.

I squeeze my thighs and unsqueeze them. I don't want him to suffocate between my thighs.

He would probably like it though.

He grips my thighs tighter, spreading them apart just a little bit. I feel my orgasm coming as he swirls his tongue and sticks it in places it has no business being.

I'm not in the right position for him to explore my entire body and yet I'm feeling this way. I've always had problems with orgasming from other men.

He gives me no issue.

"Lorenzo, I'm-" I whimper and he only hums, sending another wave of vibrations up my pussy.

My legs are shaking now and I can feel the orgasm coming and I rock my hips with his lips, hitting the spots that feel so fucking good.

"Fuck," I whisper, keeping my voice down. I hold his hair tightly and I orgasm, sending shockwaves from my heart straight into my clit as this man doesn't stop making me feel sensitive all over.

He stays there but thankfully stops because I know I would end up screaming in delight and pleasure. I wait until my heart rate calms down. He licks up from my inner thighs and up to my clit, giving it a gentle kiss.

He lets go of me and I never realized that he was the reason I'm standing up until now when I almost collapse on the ground. My legs really are jelly.

He quickly scoops me back up, letting out a hearty chuckle.

"You okay?" he asks and I slowly nod my head. I'm breathless and right now I feel like my tongue and head is in a jumble and I won't be able to say coherent sentences.

I mean his tongue was in something just a moment ago.

I take a deep breath and bend down. I pull my underwear up. He stands up, now to his height and I look at him.

"That... was something..." I whisper. He licks his lips, still staring at me hungrily and I know that this man wants to continue until he touches each and every crevice on my body.