The End...

Yeah, I didn't miswrite this chapter title. 

Yep, it's the end of the book "Ecstasy". 

You guys might be pissed because the "Happily Ever After" isn't coming and that was the plan for it. 

I already mentioned in the very beginning, in the teaser, that this couple should not be romanticized. 

No couple should end up together if they were toxic and slowly Brielle was realizing that up front and put an official end to it all. 

However, I have a "good" thing to tell you. 

There is six Epilogue chapters. 

You guys will literally not be prepared for what is going to happen. 

I'm certain. 

If you have an idea about what it might be, be quiet about it. I'd like the other readers to have a surprise about it. 

The Epilogue chapters will be published in a week or two. 

We came very far... literally 103 chapters to complete the full story and I'm so proud of myself. As an aspiring writer, I always have ideas for stories and try as I might to put it down, it usually never works, I end up getting bored and not wanting to write it anymore.

Not for this book. 

I pushed and pushed and pushed into writing this and completing it and everything and I started writing around 04.17.2022 and finished on 06.07.2023 (a year and two months) with the word count being 198,900 words (excluding epilogue) and 592 pages. 

Thank you guys for the support. May be little, may be huge but the fan base I have acquired from this book. I'm very happy. 

I could actually cry. 

Once again, thank you for the support. I love you all. 

❦❦❦❦❦❦