Round Two

"You just gotta sing

I just had sex

and it felt so good."

- Excerpt from I Just Had Sex by The Lonely Island

 Lorenzo brings me into the bedroom and lays me on the bed gently. I'm naked however he's not.

"I don't want to be the only one naked," I complain and he chuckles. He listens to what I told him and he takes off his boxers.

"More foreplay?" he teases, causing a loud giggle to come from me.

"Absolutely not. Fuck me right now or are you feeling a little... tired," I retort right back. He scoffs and then gets on the bed with me.

He grabs onto my hips and slams me against him, his dick sliding inside me and hitting me in the good spot like he was just doing only minutes ago.

"Shit!" I moan. I was unaware he was going to do something like that and I felt the pressure shoot me out of the ballpark.

This is so fucking good it's going to bring me to tears. I hold onto Enzo tightly again like I was doing on the countertop.

"You need to... slow down," I moan. He leans down to my neck and kisses it passionately, sucking down on my pale skin.

"Do I?" he asks. He smirks against my skin and hold onto him even tighter as he fucks me even harder and right in that perfect spot.

The spot that feels so fucking good that he can use and abuse any day and I won't mind.

"No," I confess, "You're-" I can't finish my sentence as my mouth becomes a jumbling and hot mess. He leaves my neck and goes to my lips, kissing me passionately once again.

I'm being pleasured in the good places. Places that I thought men couldn't even fathom being able to please. This man, Lorenzo, he knows how to fuck someone just right and so good that I'm pretty sure I won't be able to go to someone else.

"I can't- Oh I-" I moan. I'm unable to, once again, make coherent sentences. I can feel the pressure building up again in my stomach. I'm about to orgasm a second time. Really?

I've never been one to orgasm once much less twice by the same man two times in a row. Yet, Enzo can do this with ease. I really hit gold with this one.

He's hitting things other than gold.

"I'm going to-" I whimper but then the pressure stops building as I feel myself being emptied of anything inside. Enzo pulls out of me.

"What the fuck?" I whine. No, I can't do edging and that nonsense and he's doing so well...he can't stop now.

"I just want you to get on top of me. Is that such an issue?" he asks and he sits down on the bed with a smile on his face.

"Of course. I want to cum," I whine. I go over to Enzo and line his dick up to make sure it's going into the right hole. I slide down on his dick and feel as his entire length goes inside me.

"Fuck," I whisper. I hold onto his shoulders. Now, looking at them, they look bad. They're completely pink with scratch marks. Thankfully nothing too bad where he's bleeding.

I begin riding him, going in circles like how I would do on another man. I'm glad this man is Lorenzo and he smiles. He holds onto my hips tightly and it's like he's guiding me as well.

"You drive me insane, do you know that? Chertovski sumasshedshiy," he groans.

"Fuck. I know," I tell him. Shit, he drives me crazy as well.