Dinner Miscommunication

"when you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself." 

- Excerpt by anon.

Three hours ago, Sergei told me that I'm going to dinner with him.

Why?

I have no idea.

I'm in the bathroom and I just finished taking a shower. Nothing is on my skin and all I see is...

A person being abused horribly.

I have multiple bruises on my stomach, wrist, and arms. Both the bodyguard and Sergei hold me really tight and I have no idea why. He hurts me when I fight back during...

Thinking about what he does to me at night hurts my stomach.

Right now I have a prominent handprint on my cheek. I asked him why I was going to dinner with him and I got hit because I shouldn't question him.

I'm pale so they show up too quickly. My skin is rather sensitive.

Sergei barges into the bathroom. I would lock the door but I got beat for doing that. He said he's seen everything so why lock the door?

I lock the door even while staying with Lorenzo at times.

He looks at me in disgust and then says, "Hurry up and get ready for the date."

I nod, hurriedly wrapping myself in a robe. I don't want him to see me naked any more. I already feel uncomfortable knowing that he's in the house.

"Plus, cover up those bruises. They're ugly."

Normally I would come back with a remark because he gave me those bruises but he has obvious anger issues so he would beat me even more.

I go into the dressing room where the woman, who I found out that her name is Clementine, is there, holding my dress for the night.

"Put this on," she says and I nod. I glance over at the bodyguard but I have to ignore him like last time.

I put on the dress and it's a burgundy off-the-shoulder maxi formal dress. It's tight on my body and it fits each and every one of my curves. It's like a mermaid dress.

I sit down and Clementine begins doing my make-up. My eyeshadow is light pink in the corner of my eyes and blends into a burgundy color. She adds it with false eyelashes. It was uncomfortable last time, it probably won't feel any different this time. She finishes my make-up look with dark red lipstick.

Clementine helps me as she puts on burgundy flats and now my outfit is complete. She also puts foundation and whatnot to hide the bruises on my body.

I look in the tall mirror.

I would love my appearance if it was to my liking. The make-up is heavy and I'm guessing Sergei likes girls with heavy make-up. I don't like it. Reminds me too much of when I was a stripper and had to wear heavy make-up.

I see Sergei in the corner of the mirror, standing at the door and I close my eyes, praying that this doesn't end badly like every other night.

I open my eyes and turn to him.

"Come on," he commands and I follow him, with the bodyguard named Mr. Chernoff, right behind me.

We get in the car and Mr. Chernoff drives us to the restaurant. When we get out, I look at the restaurant and it's luxurious and nice-looking.