Brielle Ariana Williams

"This is a modern fairytale

No happy endings." 

- Excerpt from The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez

 "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout in her face, "Why would you tell her? Now she's gone and it's all your fucking fault."

I shove her and she goes tumbling onto the floor. I don't have any remorse for her.

She's just being a conniving, little, nosy bitch.

"You really gone fucking insane," she says, standing up from the floor.

"What are you going to do to her?" Dolly argues back to me, "Kidnap her, tie her up in our basement, and use her for your own personal use?"

I scoff, "I'm not going to do that."

"Lorenzo, she's gone," she tells me, "She's gone forever and she's not coming back."

Without any hesitation, I slap Dolly across the face. She pulls back and places her hand on her left cheek.

"You do not fucking talk to me like that," I demand, "You better not intervene in shit like this again."

I'm going to get Brielle back.

- транс -

I paid another 200K and the house is, now, completely still.

Not one movement.

The only one is from Lucas, Amelia, and Ariana.

That fucking bitch.

Why the hell would Dolly go and tell Brielle what's happening?

How did she even manage to do that?

She had no fucking right.

It doesn't help that if I want them to move out of their original jurisdiction I'm going to need to pay an additional 200 which will bring up the total amount of money spent to $500,000.

I've spent nearly a million dollars trying to find her.

One was a success and the rest weren't.

Cai knocks on the door and enters inside.

"What!" I shout. I'm already so fucking irritated and if Mama walks through the door I don't know how I'm going to handle it.

"Someone is here for you," he says and he moves to the side and, shockingly, Hannah walks in.

I stand up, excitement creeping out of my body but she instantly tells me to sit down and I reluctantly listen.

"I'm not playing around," she threatens, "If you even think of touching me, I'm going to call the police. They're on speed dial."

I wasn't but I really hope she doesn't call them.

Everything, not just me, will be in shambles.

"I'm here because of Brielle," she says and I listen as intently as I can be.

Is Brielle coming back on her own? Is that why I couldn't find her?

Oh, she's coming back to me.

I miss her so much.

My sweet angel.

"Open this when I'm gone," she says, handing me a cardboard box and I place it on my lap.