Sadistic Savior

"Hand over heart, I'm praying

That I'm gonna make it out alive."

- Excerpt from The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez

BRIELLE WILLIAMS

I move my hands up and down on the sharp edges of the cell. My hands are bound with rope. I'm already done with my ankles and nobody is keeping an eye on me.

I'm surprised he hasn't had sex with me, yet. I've been in his possession for a long time. Too long for comfort.

I want to go home.

I've been freezing for a long time being surrounded by constant stone walls and floor and I've been constantly crying myself to sleep. The most he has asked me to do is blowjobs and it's nauseating doing them. I've gone from one man to another and I assume the other man is dead.

There was a time where he was going to fuck me but we were interrupted and I have no idea who the woman was but I'm forever thankful.

I finish cutting the rope and the tension is released. My ankles have rope marks and it's no surprise that my wrist has them as well.

I go out of the room and begin tip-toe-running down the hallway as quickly as possible.

I jump slightly, almost yelping, when I hear gunshots. Why is this happening again?

Is that man here to try and save me?

When I met the new boss. He asked me a load of other questions especially regarding this "Lorenzo". He came to find me and ended up hurting a lot of people.

I'm scared of both him and the "boss".

I continue walking and/or slowly running, making sure that every corner is okay and that no men are there.

I continue walking, looking back and forth and staying close to the walls. I bump into something hard and I look up to see a guard who's staring angrily at me.

Oh, no.

I turn around and run away from him, not caring if I'm making any noise. I would be screaming but that seems more dangerous than my challenge at hand.

I go as fast as I can but the food I receive isn't good enough to replenish me and I know that I'm malnourished.

I go into a room and almost manage to close the door on him but he swings open the door and slaps the shit out of me causing me to fall hard and I hurt my ankle, falling on it weirdly.

The guard closes the door behind him and I decide it doesn't matter now. This man has a twisted grin on and I will rather take my chances with the man wielding guns. I scream as hard as I can. An ear-piercing one. He winces after I do it.

"Oh, I always want to have my way with you. Ever since I first laid my eyes on you," he tells me and I'm scared. Instantly.

What does he mean 'have my way with you'? He doesn't mean...

He comes closer to me and I do shitty attempts of crawling away with only my hands. My ankle hurts like a bitch. I must've done something to it.

"I have to be careful though. You're frágil. You're the boss' toy," he tells me and I freeze up in horror.

He's going to rape me isn't he?

I feel something wet slip down my cheek.

He gets on top of me to the point he might as well be sitting on me. He grabs the hem of my shirt and begins to slowly take it off of me. I'm terrified.