Heavenly Bliss

"Heaven is a state of mind, not a location. Since Spirit is everywhere and in everything." 

- Excerpt from Wayne Dyer

I'm a lot better than I was at the beginning of this month, shit, definitely last month. Now, we're going on a date and I'm so excited.

I picked out a dress that I like and I'm doing my make-up comfortably and not rough like the girl used to do. This entire time, I couldn't stop smiling. I feel normal again, not afraid every couple of seconds.

I'm wearing a pink dress that has three-quarters sleeves with a bow on my waist and it's very flowy, ending at my knees. I pair it with white stiletto strap heels. My make-up is rather simple with black winged eyeliner and lip gloss on my lips.

No outrageously heavy make-up anymore.

I twirl around in the mirror and I watch in complete satisfaction as my dress follows me going left and right, left and right.

After I'm done, I turn to the doorway and I see Lorenzo leaning against it, smiling proudly at me. I smile as well. He can't even guess how proud of myself I am right now.

"You look happy, Angel," he compliments and I giggle.

"I mean, therapy is obviously working," I remark and I walk towards him, giving him a tight embrace, "I'm so glad you're with me."

I missed him so much while I was in that hell-hole.

"I'm glad you're back to your regular sarcastic self," he says and then he pulls away from me, "Now I need help."

I give him a look as I just realize that his shirt isn't fully buttoned.

I roll my eyes, "Really?" I ask. He nods, giving me a mischievous smile. I'm going to do this for him and he's going to tell me a dirty joke. Just you wait.

"Why not? Or do you want to wait till later," he teases and I roll my eyes. I told you.

Him and his dirty jokes.

I actually button up his shirt, which he really doesn't need help with. He's just being ridiculous and, when I'm done, he kisses me on the lips.

I gently place my hands on his cheeks and I pull him close to me. I kiss him, more passionately, on his lips. He tries to deepen the kiss even more but we need to go before we miss our reservation.

I pull away from him and he pouts a bit upset but I kiss him on the lips one final time, ultimately cheering him up.

We walk downstairs and I see Dariya lying on the couch with Cai and they're watching T.V.

She smiles so widely once seeing me in my full glory. She stands up and says, "I'm so happy that you're in a better mental state. Nepokhoziy na menya."

She gives me a kiss on the forehead and says, "This is for good luck."

I was planning on keeping the kiss on the forehead but Enzo wipes it off which just makes me and Cai begin to laugh and Dariya to pout being upset at her brother's ridiculousness.

"Come on, let's go," he tells me and we interlock fingers, leaving the house.

I take a step outside and take a deep breath in and out. I'm fine, you're fine Brielle, Enzo is right here next to you supporting every step of the way.

"I can do this," I tell Enzo and he smiles, kissing me on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you," he says and we walk to the car, getting inside.