a Blissful Night

"Sneaking in L.A. when the lights are low

Off of one touch, I could overdose." 

- Excerpt from Never Be the Same by Camilla Cabello 

He gently lays me back on the bed and continues kissing me. He places his knee in between my open legs and we slowly grind against each other, low groans coming from the both of us in anticipation of the night ahead of us.

I feel his hands move towards my back as it gently traces my spine and I shiver at the contact. He undoes the laces in the back of my dress, moving his lips to my neck and gently kissing there.

I bite my lip, releasing a soft moan out of me. He pulls away from me and escaping my lips is a soft huff as I miss the warmth his body was giving me.

"You don't understand how pretty those big blue eyes are," he compliments and I look away, my face going flush red.

"Hurry up," I grumble and I hear him chuckle and then I feel his fingers gently remove the straps of my dress, pulling them down till my dress is around my waist.

I look back at Enzo and he's barely looking at my face, more at my boobs in the lace strapless bra. His face is slightly red and this feels more hot and heavy than typical.

I fondle his erection through his dress pants using my ankle and he looks back at me, cocking his head to his side with a devious smirk on.

"I can't admire your beauty?" he teases.

I shake my head. I unhook my bra from the back and exposed my breasts. He licks his lips hungrily and then moves down to my nipples, swirling his tongue around the hardened bud.

He gently sucks on my nipple and he caresses my right boob with his hand, cupping it.

I squeeze my legs together, my clit growing more wet by the second. He gently nibbles on my nipple and then moves to my other breast doing the exact same thing.

Nipple play always gives me butterflies in my stomach. I have no idea but upon meeting Enzo, my nipples barely did everything but now he plays with them so much that they're starting to have an effect on me.

He grumbles something inaudible underneath his breath and then says, "I can't. I'm too impatient. I've missed you for too long."

He undresses himself, starting with his dress shirt hastily undoing his buttons and then moves to his dress pants, while he's doing that, I fully take off my dress and throw it on the floor, landing next to my heels.

He grabs a condom from his dress pant pockets before flinging it over his shoulder. He slips the condom onto his dick, before coming closer to me.

He doesn't enter inside me immediately, instead he teases me just a little bit and I feel the friction of the rubber on my abdomen as he fondles my waist and hips.

"Enzo," I mumble and he chuckles. His hands move over my nipples and he gives one of them a gentle squeeze.

I playfully smack him, annoyed, "Hurry up," I urge.

"Fine," he chuckles. Using one hand, he holds my hips tightly and in his other, he gently guides his dick inside me and I forcefully suck in air as I feel myself wrapping myself around his dick, adjusting to his size.

"Fuck," he grumbles under his breath in his very hot and husky voice.

He begins thrusting inside of me and I let out moans of satisfaction.