Teaser

NOT AN OFFICIAL CHAPTER, THIS IS A TEASER. 

"a woman barely making ends meet and a man who wants her all to himself..." 

Hello, welcome to my first book, feel pleasantly free to skip this because, to be honest, as a reader, I usually skip this part first as well. 

If you have came here from Tik Tok you would have already seen information about the book, specifically the trailer, if you haven't please check that out and go follow as well "author_valentine."

There is where I will be updating any recent news or information about upcoming books, current books and a place where you can share your thoughts about the current chapters and help me approve as an author/publisher. 

Now onto the more serious things... 

This book contains the following triggers, I will always put the certain trigger in the chapter especially if it depicts it. 

Ecstasy contains the following triggers: 

Both attempted and actual rape (this is merely mentioned, nothing is in vivid details, I'm not that sick), depression, pregnancy, self-harm, sexual assault, attempted suicide (only thoughts/mentions), abusive relationship as well as domestic abuse

I'm simply stating this now and I will always mentioned the triggers in the beginning of the chapter. I don't care if it "spoils" the book, it is for your well-being. I'm not going to scare any of my readers into reading something they're going to be uncomfortable with. 

Another thing...

This story is not to be romanticized. I have ideas for other books that can but not this one. This relationship has a lot of toxic undertones that may or may not be noticeable by most. I have warned you, if you like the relationship and want it fine but I'm just saying... it's not the most healthy but I mean you're reading a book on Wattpad about mafia men you're probably not interested in the healthy. 

Shit, I'm the one writing it...

Anyway, the first chapter will be published on February 5, so see you sweeties later