(13)

There were six men who had been related to Ye Qingbi's body, and a little prince Zhennan, the one he had just seen in this world, was snapped off his head and stuffed under the bed. There was also a fellow brother who was stabbed to death by his chest and threw it along the deserted road, so there were four remaining.

One is the boss of the intelligence organization that opened the Xiaoboguan. This man brought Ye Qingbi to the Xiaoboguan, humiliated and trained him as a gadget, but he refused to admit that he was sentimental in his heart. In the end, he took Ye Qingbi to cut off the love. Sold to General Shiliang.

General Shi Liang, because his favorite woman loves Ye Qingbi so much, he hates him deeply. When Ye Qingbi was in trouble, Shi Liang took him back to the barracks and forced him to sleep, and tried to throw him into the barracks. The red account inside made him suffer more insults. If it hadn't been for the little prince Zhennan who happened to have come to see Ye Qingbi and brought people back, I'm afraid Ye Qingbi would have died in the barracks.

Another is the leader of the Demon Cult. He was accidentally injured by the enemy and hit Ye Qingbi by accident. He was confused and forced Ye Qingbi to pat his **** and leave after a night.

The last one is the evil demon that everyone fears in the rivers and lakes. That is, the man who killed the owner of Yejia Mountain Villa, Ye Qingbi's life and death feud. However, this man had an antagonism with Yejia Villa, but he was Ye Qingbi's childhood sweetheart and playmate. He had long been in love with Ye Qingbi. Before he killed Ye Qingbi's father, he and Ye Qingbi were in love, of course. Also slept.

Ignoring those who were beaten, and finishing the plot, he was an overbearing straight man, and couldn't help but sigh: Ye Qingbi, such a miserable man.

Now he is Ye Qingbi, a man who Jiebao has never used seriously but Chrysanthemum overuses. Every time Ye Qingbi thinks of the'story', her face is black like the bottom of a pot, and he can only calm down a little by thinking about how to get rid of those unsightly'stains'... This world shocks him too much, like a brand new world, for a while , I felt a little numbness of my scalp and a discomfort in my stomach.

This disease probably kills a few men. When the killing is over, he will find some attractive beauties to try if Jiebao can use it. After all, it's hard to have it again, and you must learn to cherish it.

Ye Qingbi drove the carriage to Yejia Mountain Villa. After finishing the plot, he had already thought about what to do next. First of all, he was going to Yejia Mountain Villa to see Hate Wuhuan. This man has love for Ye Qingbi. In the original plot, Ye Qingbi saw him again in Yejia Mountain Villa. He hated Wuhuan and killed Yejia Mountain Villa. He didn't kill Ye Qingbi and felt ashamed of him, so he decided to do it all. All martial arts were passed on to Ye Qingbi, who wanted to eliminate the hatred in Ye Qingbi's heart with death.

Of course, Ye Qingbi in the original novel saw that his old lover would rather give his life for him, and listened to him before he died about the evil things Yejiashanzhuang had done to his family, struggling and moved in his heart, and finally gave up hatred, and hate nothing. Cannon smashing grievances-still shot at his father's grave.

Ye Qingbi is certainly not going to be a gunner now, let alone sending chrysanthemums to the grave. He is attracted to Hen Wuhuan's martial arts. That was the genius of Heng Wuhuan who had cultivated for twenty years, plus the decades of cultivation that his master passed to him before his death. If he had that martial arts, it would not be difficult to kill a few others.

If there is a shortcut, it is a fool!

He drove the car all the way to Yejia Mountain Villa, Ye Qingbi jumped out of the carriage and walked to the overgrown stairs. After the defeat of Yejia Mountain Villa, there will always be ghosts crying here, and no one dared to bluff. Now in the past two years, the surrounding wild grass has revealed a desolate scene.