8 :Qingbi: I kill myself (1)

Dingchuan Mansion, Huaping Building

This is a small building with the most luxuriant flowers and trees in Dingchuan Mansion. In this late spring, the flowers are like waterfalls. As long as you get close to the small building, you can smell the rich fragrance. This small building has experienced several generations of owners, and the woman who lives here is named Liu Qingbi, who is the concubine of Chi, the owner of Dingchuan Prefecture.

The building was quiet and silent, there was not even an attendant, only a slender woman sitting in front of the mirror. The woman's skin is like fat, her eyebrows are like ink paintings, her long black hair is winding behind her, and her white skirt is spread out on her side. Her posture is like willow branches, just like the name.

The woman sits quietly and frowns, as if she has infinite melancholy in her heart. It is very easy for people to feel pity. If anyone sees it at this time, she will definitely feel that there is a quiet beauty in front of her.

However, this beauty is not as soft and quiet as her appearance.

——"I came back. I haven't seen you for a long time. You really managed to escape."

——"Your last personality, Situ Zhuo, is dead. You can't go back."

——"Although you have indeed reached a desperate situation, I did not expect you to be able to bend and stretch like this. In order to continue to live and be willing to be a woman, don't you look down on women the most. How do you feel when you are a woman now?"

The greening system in his mind is constantly forcing, making Liu Qingbi's heart full of anger, gritted his teeth and said angrily: "You eat something inside and out, shut up!"

The greening system did not want to shut up, and even wanted to give him a mockery. After Situ Zhuo's death, it escaped from the temporary parasite Situ Zhuo and returned to Li's personality. Then it discovered that Li's personality had become a woman, still the most unlucky woman Liu Qingbi.

Who is Liu Qingbi? She is the first daughter of luck in the world who has gotten through by mistake in her personality. It is precisely because she inadvertently obtained an artifact and Liu Qingbi, her personality will discover the secrets of luck and the world, and then proclaim herself step by step. God. That's right, the world where Li's personality was first born is today's world. The original identity of Li's personality is the master of Dingchuan Mansion-Chi.

Regarding the information about this world, the system has the least amount of information. It seems to be partly sealed by Chi, but it remembers that in order to avoid accidents, Chi had other small world fortunes, and refined his original world. , The building created the main **** space, that is, the main space that collapsed. Why does this world exist now?

Of course, Chi would not tell the system. This is the last guarantee he left. The so-called refining the world was just a blindfold. Where can he refining a world, what he refining is just all the luck of the heroine of the world. Root, as the cornerstone of his main space, this world is hidden by him just in case.

If one day he loses all the world and the place where he stands, he will be able to escape back and try to make a comeback. All previous manifestations of madness and anger were to confuse the betrayed green system and unknown enemies behind the green system and find opportunities to escape.

However, although he had a good idea, an accident still occurred. He flees back to the original world first. He wanted to return to Chi's body and find another opportunity to activate the artifact before the return of the greening system. However, he did not expect that he returned to this world without returning to Chi's body, but entered The body of the heroine Liu Qingbi.