(10)

"Squad leader, do you have a crush on girls?"

Some friends close to Xin Yanlai asked him that.

"Our president is devoted to studying, how is it possible to fall in love? I bet 50 cents that he must not get the hang of it, and he may not have a girlfriend when he arrives at university!" The other friends booed up and said one after another, saying that he only loves what he can't finish. exercise.

But only Xin Yanlai knew that he was really in love with someone secretly.

He had a crush on a little girl since he was sixteen.

When he was sixteen, she was only thirteen years old. Both of them were young and immature. She was especially like a water lotus bud just emerging from the water and holding a little petal.

Xin Yanlai has known her since she was ten years old. At the very beginning, he really felt that he was just being a good brother with a good job, but gradually, as one year passed, he couldn't help betting more and more on her. Many sights.

She is a...out-of-the-ordinary girl. It's different from girls of the same age, even from girls a few years older than her, and different from everyone else. Her emotions are very light, whether it is anger, sadness or happiness, it is light, and she has the same attitude towards other people and things around her.

Sometimes, Xin Yanlai would feel that this girl was like a mist of smoke. If she didn't look closely, she would suddenly disappear without a trace.

He has been taking care of her meticulously, it is hard to say whether it is out of a mentality that she needs to be taken care of, or selfishly wants to get closer. There was curiosity, love and affection in that emotion, and there were many unexplainable feelings. She almost took on the heaviest part of his youth.

In the summer when Xin Yan was sixteen years old, Xin Xiaolu and Xin Yuan lived in his house and they got along day and night. One afternoon, Xin Xiaolu was sitting in the shade of the garden. The aunt inside the house sliced ​​an iced watermelon. Xin Yan came to open the door leading to the garden and brought two pieces of watermelon to her.

He opened the door, raised his head, and was suddenly stunned.

The slender girl sits quietly on the white bench under the tree, and the large pink roses are clustered in the flowerbed next to her. She closed her eyes as if she was asleep. Xin Yan looked at him in a daze. He didn't recover for a long time. He didn't know how long he had been in a trance. He only remembered that when he recovered, the tiny drops of water from the ice watermelon wet his hands and it was cold. The gap in the palm of the hand that the water drop penetrated dripped onto the ground, and a small pool of water stains had gathered.

He felt inexplicably cramped for a while, not knowing what happened to him suddenly, and after a long time at a loss, he quietly returned to the house with a watermelon.

For a long time after that, he would dream of the girl in the summer garden that afternoon. Even in his dreams, he could smell the sweet scent of watermelon, mixed with the sweet scent of rose in the garden, which made people drunk.

There was no special sign, and no one noticed that Xin Yanlai suddenly understood that he had a first love.

"The concubine sent an initial reply, and the drama was in front of the flower door. Lang rode a bamboo horse to make green plums around the bed." When he was a child, he read poems and read Li Bai's "Two Poems of Long Gan Xing". Xin Yanlai didn't feel anything, but later understood. After reading this song accidentally after my own mind, I suddenly felt a little shy and joy in my heart.

In the poem, the childhood sweethearts and horses who grew up together became husband and wife at a young age-"Fourteen is a prince and wife, and the shame is still not open. Lower your head to the dark wall, and call it a thousand times."