(23)

"Don't take her seriously, I really met, just perfunctory." Xi Zhuoyu and Jiang Yuchao said to her before they separated. He said casually before that it was annoying for Princess Nasha to talk to him several times. Lao Tie immediately rose to his feet. Seeing the posture of entering the palace, he was probably going to fight. Xi Zhuoyu thought of the rumor that Princess Nasha could fight with her aggressively. I am worried that my princess will not be defeated by others.

Jiang Yuchao: "Don't worry, brother, I will do what I can." But who has she been afraid of?

The two separated, went to see the emperor and empress separately, and then went to the Ruxia Palace to attend the banquet together. Lan Qiao followed Jiang Yuchao and asked her a little excitedly: "Master, shall we go to the Princess Nasha now?"

Jiang Yuchao: "What are you going to do with her. Wait, she will deliver it by herself."

This time when entering the palace, some girls came up to greet her. They have been treated like this since Jiang Yuchao became Princess Yuling, but there are also a few people who watched her whispering, their eyes were full of schadenfreude, probably they all heard about it. About Princess Nesha.

"I heard that she looks pretty. Last time someone saw King Yuling talking to her alone."

"Hey, here it comes, that's it!"

A hot beautiful woman strode in. She looked around in the crowd and quickly skipped Jiang Yuchao in the corner. She pretended not to see her and asked loudly: "Is the princess of Yuling King coming? Come out and let me Take a look."

Everyone's eyes were on Jiang Yuchao. In the eyes of everyone watching the good show, Jiang Yuchao lifted his eyes and looked at Princess Nasha and labeled her. If the former Princess Chunxi was innocent and vicious, then this Princess Nasha was proud and barbaric. One is the dare to think and do, and the other is the rampage.

And she is a player who doesn't agree with anyone.

"Look at this dress, it's Princess Nasha." Jiang Yuchao smiled.

Princess Nasha looked at her, and shook her head, "It's you? Really not enough to look at her, she looks very ordinary."

Jiang Yuchao: "Yes, I look just so mediocre. I was worried that I could not find my husband and son. Who knew I had found the best one now."

Princess Nasha snorted, "Dare to come out with me and talk aside."

Jiang Yuchao: "Okay, please."

Princess Nasha speaks Mandarin with a little accent, but she is very smooth and tall. She wears a men's hunting suit and can play when she looks. Lanqiao was worried that his master was being bullied, and when he saw his master stood up, he quickly followed.

Princess Nasha walked outside and said unceremoniously: "I don't want to be looked at by those women like monkeys. The women here are useless. I can hit ten or eight of you with one hand. I see you. You can't even give birth to children. Everyone can't help but feel weak. Your men don't treat you as human beings. I really pity you."

The contempt and arrogance in her tone were obvious, and Jiang Yuchao couldn't comment. Regardless of other people's behavior, she disliked this behavior of belittling others out of her own superiority. In the original book, she also saw the appearance of this princess Nasha, who competed with the heroine for the second male second. The heroine felt that her personality was for the taste, and she felt sorry for her and gave up the second male second.

She only saw here, not behind. So one of the reasons why she was so angry at the original novel was that the heroine gave up the second male to the female star Princess Nasha. what? Is the second man yours? You are so magnanimous, and still let the sisters feel cool?