(18)

Within a few days, Wotu brought back two young wolves, the two that Yin Ruxu had seen before and by the warm water lake in the snow mountain.

"The she-wolf has never been back. It should have died outside. I don't mention it. These two little things will starve to death there." Wotu has the rough hands and put the two cubs in Yin at will. In front of this, "If you want to raise them, you can raise them for fun. They may still be useful when they grow up. If you don't want to raise them, you can throw them to the cubs."

Yin Ruxu looked at the two cubs who were hungry and silent, and curled his eyebrows and touched the knotted hair on them. Without the care of the she wolf, these two young wolves looked particularly embarrassed.

"I can't raise it, how do you teach me to raise?"

"You don't need to take care of it carefully, don't worry, they are very tenacious, and they can live if they have food."

Sure enough, just like Wo Tu said, the two young wolves slowly recovered after eating, although they were still very alert to everything around them. Perhaps it was because Yin Ruxu took care of her with great care. The two young wolves seemed to treat her as a mother. They often got into her arms and whimpered docilely at her.

For Wo Tu, a very oppressive fellow, the two wolf pups felt threatened, so they would make a threatening sound at him. They are still too small and have no lethality at all. From Wo Tu's point of view, they are no different from a puppy. The two cubs don't know whether they like him or hate him, and occasionally they will come to him and bit his palm.

Wo Tu shook his palms to shake them down, pinching the back of his neck and throwing out the big tent.

Yin Ruxu raised his eyes and saw, "Wo Tu!"

Wo protruded to pick up the wolf cub, patted the snow ash on his body, and put it into Yin Ruxu's hand again, "You play, you play."

This winter, Yin Ruxu has two warm wolf hand stoves. In order to avoid the cold in winter, the wolf grows a thick layer of fur. The fur of the young wolf is soft and warm, and it feels soft and comfortable, which makes people unable to stop. Yin Ruxu was in the big tent during the day, learning to make felt blankets with Wurizhu Amu and the others, learning their second strings, playing 箜篌 for them, or listening to them chatting. Two little wolves clingingly nestled beside her. If she took a nap under the fur, the two little wolves would get into the fur and sleep together in her arms.

The winter here is really cold, at least much colder than the winter of Yin Guo Zhao Guo, but when the winter passed, she recalled this winter, but there was no cold feeling. The memories left were all lively in the big tent. The laughing and warm stove, the white snow that Wotu took her to see and the warm lake surrounded by greenery, made her feel at ease and soft when she thought of everything.

Her belly is getting bigger, Wotu always liked to pick her up or lift her up suddenly, and even deliberately twitch her to play with her back on her back, but now she dare not.

He carefully observed her belly at night before going to bed, touching it with his hand from time to time. Every time after such observation, he would bring some fresh things back the next day to change her taste.

The days at the station in the winter are boring, and Wurizhu'am is afraid that Yin will be impatient with him, telling her that they will move to a new place when the snow melts.

Before the snow melted, wolves broke into the tribe's camp. The snow that had not melted was piled on the side of the low wall, and a ladder was built for them. The hungry wild wolves couldn't bear it and broke into the human settlement, trying to drag the sheep in the sheep pen. The first people who discovered the "intruders" were those wolves that were raised by wolves. Although they were domesticated, their wildness remained unchanged, and they were no worse than wild wolves in terms of ferocity. When they found the intruder, they immediately warned. In the middle of the night, the wolf howled throughout the station.