(20)

"I have an idea." Bai Ling sat in front of Lu Linsheng, opened his mouth and slowly exhaled a glowing dragon ball.

Every dragon has its own dragon ball. This dragon ball does not belong to Bai Ling, but the patriarch of the father Bailong clan. Although adult dragons can call the wind and rain, but the young dragons do not have much self-protection ability except for their physical strength. This dragon ball is like an amulet left by his father. It had also protected Bai Ling from the attack of the fox monster.

Over the years, Bai Ling has lived peacefully, and has not encountered any danger, this dragon ball has been in her body forever.

"Just now I felt that the movement was unusual. If you work harder, it is very possible to break the barrier. We need a powerful attack that bursts out in an instant." Bai Ling touched the dragon ball with a firm expression, "I want to inspire everything in this dragon ball. With the remaining power, cooperate with you to open the lid of this broken box!"

If that doesn't work, then they don't even want to go out, just spend a lifetime here.

"When I go out, I want to see Hazi, who is the two of us who locked us here!" Bai Ling flexed his hands.

...

The devil dragon suppressed by the East China Sea hit Youfu Mountain, even if he had been suppressed for many years, and would no longer be awe-inspiring, after all, he was once the dragon god, the **** of the entire dragon clan. With his current state of weakness, he could still easily disturb the wind and rain, and beat the disciples of the immortal servants in Youfu Mountain to the ground.

Before the arrival of the **** Xuan Cang, the dragon roaring in the clouds had already destroyed a large wave of the beautiful people in the UFO mountain that were fluttering in white, and they were all planted from the sky into the sea under the UFO mountain like dumplings. He also smashed a corner of the enchantment of Yufu Mountain, the huge dragon body soared dozens of times, entwining the small fairy islands around Yufu Mountain, and shook all the exquisite buildings on the Yufu Mountain.

The white shadow that flew out of the temple was small, and when it flew into the air, it suddenly uttered a dragon chant and became the original dragon body. The **** Xuan Cang was a black dragon, while the magic dragon was a golden dragon when he was still a dragon god. After becoming a magic dragon, he was corroded into a black dragon, but this black is different from Xuan Cang.

Xuan Cang's black scales are extremely beautiful, and they have a colorful brilliance in the sun, the so-called "colorful black". The black of the Devil Dragon was the black that overturned the ink, and it couldn't penetrate the slightest light.

These two black dragons, which appeared to be about the same size, violently collided in the sky, smashing the barrier of the entire UFO Mountain, making several huge roars, and shook some of the young disciples to pass out on the spot. .

When the Demon Dragon saw the God of Xuan Cang who belonged to the dragon clan, he did not show any kindness to his clan at all. On the contrary, his dark dragon eyes were full of violence and hatred. This was the case after he became a magic dragon, and he had an inexplicable hatred for the dragons, but all the dragons he encountered were killed by his claws.

The Devil Dragon came by smelling the familiar breath of the Bailong tribe, because he was suppressed in the East China Sea where the Bailong tribe lived for so many years, and he was very sensitive to their breath. Of course, in addition to the white dragon, Xuan Cang, the black dragon, was also within the range of his enemies. He felt that the stronger the enemy's aura, the more warlike and furious the dragon would become. His crazy state made Xuan Cang feel uncomfortable for a while, and he retreated a few steps.