(24)

Even if she becomes a dragon in this life, Bai Ling's habits and preferences as a human are still deeply ingrained. After all, it is difficult for a fixed adult to be changed, so even if the Dragon Palace is beautiful, she is still not used to resting underwater. After visiting the Dragon Palace treasure house twice, he returned to the surface on the exclusive black dragon mount.

This time, Lu Lin gave birth to a huge golden bead, the old shell took a lot of treasures for healing, and Bai Ling took a weapon-the big sword. It's the kind of "click to send it, Dragon Sword" that she always saw in garbage online game advertisements in her previous life, because she was very familiar with her appearance, and her weapon sledgehammer was thrown by people in Youfu Mountain. Need a new weapon, so she chose the most beautiful cub in the Dragon Palace treasure house.

It's really the most beautiful. When Bai Ling saw it, the long knife was still shining for a while, just as cool as the light ball in the dance hall.

"Ah, this is the treasure sword of Zhenzhu!" Although the old shell said so, Bai Ling insisted on naming it Tulong Baodao. Even if Lu Linsheng became the black devil dragon Lu Linsheng, he was still the familiar dog licking dog. , Full of praise for Bai Ling's style of naming garbage, Old Shell could only look at the two dragons in front of him and the'long-slaying sword' in the hands of the little master and fell silent.

Bai Ling: "The "dragon" in this "slaying dragon" mainly refers to the tortoise and sun dragon of the **** Xuancang."

The indifferent old shell immediately jumped up and applauded. He was in awe of God Xuan Cang at first to please him, but after the torment that Bai Ling suffered, Lao Shell felt distressed, and he completely regarded God Xuan Cang as a class enemy and hated him deeply.

"Little Master, you can subdue the Devil Dragon, what else can't you do!" The old shell also swelled. The dragon, that's the dragon god, even if he became like this after years of sealing, it is still looking up to him. Now that the dragon shell has changed people, he is still a monster who is obedient to the little master. Old Shell has returned. How can the queen not swell.

However, Bai Ling and Lu Linsheng, the two dragons are currently in a disabled state, and there is no way to go to the boss of the final stage, so they can only hurry up in Haizhonghai to recover.

The two of them fell asleep next to each other. Before going to bed, Lu Linsheng took out the big golden beads that Bai Ling gave him to sleep. Such a big golden bead can't hold the dragon to be bigger, and the head can be completely covered by the golden bead. Bai Ling slept next to his head, half of his head and dragon horns were against the golden bead. The old shell was still full of ambitions and didn't notice their behavior.

So after the two strips of black and white fell into a deep sleep, the serious bead, formerly known as the Last Dream Bead, silently performed its function-to provide the deepest memory of the heart for the guests sleeping on it, because currently pillow it There are two sleeping people, so memories are interactive.

Bai Ling came to a strange and familiar place in her sleep. The familiarity was because she felt that the surrounding scenery seemed to have been seen before, and it was strange because she thought about it for a long time and never remembered where she had seen it. She is in a strange state now, with a clear mind, knowing that everything in front of her is not reality, but if it is a dream, it is too clear and true.

She heard a curse, and suddenly several people appeared in the empty place in front of her. They were all dressed up as ordinary villagers. They were kicking the dirty and tattered man in the middle. When the muddy man raised his head occasionally, Bai Ling saw his face clearly and suddenly uttered an ah.