(20)

Xin Yanlai walked in the direction of the teaching building. The school was quiet and unspeakable. There was no other sound. Only his own footsteps echoed in the playground.

The sky was dark and there was no light on the campus. The black outline of the teaching building in front of it looked like a giant beast. As Xin Yanlai got closer and closer, there was wind coming out of the gate of the teaching building.

"Woo-woo -"

Xin Yan took out his mobile phone to turn on the lighting, went to the third floor, and went to the classroom on Xin Xiaolu. The classroom door was open. Xin Yanlai pressed the switch beside the door. There was no response from the lights in the room. He could only use his mobile phone to illuminate the classroom and search back and forth, "Xiaolu? Are you there?" He called Xin Xiaolu's name Unfortunately, the room was empty, with only neat tables, chairs and benches standing there, like a neat grave on a slope.

"Ah! Uh-"

Suddenly a painful scream came from upstairs. It seemed that it was a boy who was in the process of changing his voice, with a hoarse voice. Xin Yanlai heard the movement and quickly went upstairs with his mobile phone.

After he entered the school, he didn't see anyone, but just after he heard the sound and ran up the fourth floor, it was as if he had stepped into some strange world. Suddenly, many black figures crowded around him appeared. , Those shadows walked back and forth in the corridors and classrooms just like ordinary students, except that they were bleak and...no faces.

Xin Yan was stunned for a moment, then heard the voice shouting in fear, "No! Um!"

He immediately ran forward, passed the unknown creatures, and ran to the classroom where the sound was making. When he came to the door of the classroom, the scene he saw made his pupils tighten.

A boy wearing glasses was lying in the middle of the classroom. Dense black shadows surrounded him and pressed him to the ground. The black shadows whispered, but the boy’s own voice seemed to be repeating. What he once said.

"Dai Meiyin's mother heard that she used to be a chicken outside, and she might also be taken by her mother to pick up guests. You see, she uses such a good mobile phone and dresses so beautifully every day. Who doesn't know what she is going to do~"

"Teacher Li is so good to Tian Fang, do you know why? I heard that she had been in the office with Teacher Li for a long time and didn't know what she was doing. I guess I slept with Teacher Li. Otherwise, why did Teacher Li always treat her? So eccentric."

"Lin Dandan's grades are so good now, but I heard that she had had a boyfriend with very bad grades before. Her boyfriend was a **** outside. I heard that she was caught in jail for fighting. Don't look at the surface of Lin Dandan. What a good thing to have a quiet look and fall in love with that kind of person in private."

...

Those rustling voices were full of malice and sarcasm, and they were all overwhelming. The boy was full of fear, and struggling to cry: "Don't say it, don't say it, ah! Help me!" He saw Xin Yan who was standing at the door of the classroom, and did not see who it was in a hurry, only saw him. The dimmed light of the mobile phone immediately shouted like a straw, "Help me! Please help me!"

Everything in front of him was too weird. Xin Yanlai didn't know what was going on. The boy also made him confused. When he hesitated, the shadows made other movements, and they stretched out their hands and pulled. Holding the boy's tongue, countless hands were pulling the bright red tongue, pulling it out. As they tugged, they continued to laugh in the boy's voice and said, "Big mouth! Poisonous tongue! Tear your mouth! Tear out your tongue!"