(11)

Guo Rong also likes to spend time in the studio during weekends, because the studio's computer equipment is not only better than Internet cafes, it is also free, and provides drinks and snacks, so she is the employee with the highest number of 'overtime' hours in the entire studio.

Chunyuxi's management is more casual. As long as they complete their daily work, they can do whatever they want, so other colleagues watch their colleague Lao Guo every day to make extra money.

"The big city spends so much, even a piece of ice cream is three times more expensive than where I lived before, and that savings is almost spent, how can I live without making extra money!" Guo Rong felt that life was hard and continued after work. It is her original job-playing with games.

I have to say that although Guo Rong has a rough life, he has dealt with it, but his work attitude is still very good. Colleagues watched her take the "boss" on the Internet to play games, and they were shocked and exclaimed: "This is sweet. Voice! This intimate protection! This attentive service! Is this the gangster Lao Guo we usually know? He is just another person!"

Guo Rong smiled mysteriously at these unscrupulous colleagues, "Boss, do you want to give it a try? Colleagues' friendly price is 100 yuan an hour, so you can play comfortably and relax."

Glasses: "I, I, I! Let me try the poison for everyone first!"

After playing for an hour, his glasses choked silently, his eyes looked sadly at Guo Rong, who looked like a decadent uncle without a sitting posture, "In that hour, I almost forgot that the sweet young lady who brought me was Lao Guo. , She has even fallen into the heart of a young man under her gentle reminder and caring care." Of course, when she sees Guo Rong in a play, her dream is shattered.

Grid said: "So the Internet is very scary. Don't think that the voice on the other side is sweet, just a cute girl with big eyes in a pink dress, or it may be a gangster like Lao Guo, or even a man."

Glasses: "No, I'm going to find other girls to play with. As long as I don't know a real person, my dreams will not be broken."

Guo Rong: "Hey, have you seen my five-star evaluation? Do you think any accompaniment lady has my ability to make the bosses feel like spring breeze."

While chatting with her colleagues, her subordinates have not stopped, and they are taking the boss in the game across the river. This boss is a type of scumbag with technical scumbags. Seeing such a simple crossing of the river, he almost drowned him. Guo Rong rolled his eyes and cursed: "Fuck this stupid light is there, people are fast. I drowned, and I will save my old lady after I die!"

After scolding her to open the wheat, she became warm and soft in one second, and reminded: "Boss, this river is very dangerous, you must be careful, what should I do if you get caught in it? Come on, you take my hand and I will take it. Go there~ Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid that I have an oxygen bag here. You can click on it to take a breath and you can hold it to the shore."

Colleagues: Lao Guo's voice-changing technique is truly unique. The speed at which he changes his attitude is really overwhelming, and he is almost divided.

A group of people got acquainted, and everyone tacitly agreed that she was the boss's wife. Both she and the boss call the kid Qianqian his son, and the kid Qianqian calls them a mom and a dad. Their boss is often responsible for picking up the children, and the two of them occasionally go to a parent meeting together, which is not obvious. ?

In the words of spectacles, if the two men were not adulterous, he would have swallowed his spectacles.

Guo Rong had also explained this. She told her colleagues that she and her eldest brother Chunyuxi only have sisters, but no one believes it, so she can only stop Liao.