(14)

Xi Shaoyuan's feeling now is to participate in a song event, watching the other contestants perform vigorously, wanting to get the blue eyes of the boss, the emperor, but he doesn't want to participate, he wants to be lazy on the sidelines, and the fans expect him to play. one comes.

Well, let's have one. If you are an idol, you can't be too lazy. This kind of show still has to send a wave of benefits to fans.

The Yuling King Xi Zhuoyu, who had changed his hunting outfit, walked out with the horse, and suddenly became the most dazzling one among a group of hunting men. There was a small commotion in the female watchstand, and even the girl watched abandon their reservations. Looking down at Xi Zhuoyu on the railing.

It is true that Xi Zhuoyu has a top-notch appearance and an unusual temperament. In addition, this safari outfit is so good-looking. After putting it on, he has a narrow waist and long legs, and he is so handsome that he can't walk. This waist is too awesome, it makes people want to hug! And how can this leg be so long? Look at this boot, the arc must be super nice when kicking people.

Jiang Yuchao almost couldn't help but screamed. He subconsciously touched the flower on his head and wanted to pick it off and throw it away, but his reason hadn't completely left the house and stopped her behavior in a timely manner.

There are too many female relatives in the commotion here, and Jiang Yuchao's reaction is not the most violent, so it is not very eye-catching. The most attractive people in the field are Yuling Wang Xi Zhuoyu and Yu Wang.

"Why is the King Yuling here too."

"Yeah, it's rare."

Those princes in hunting suits were also discussing with some excitement, and there were also a few Yu Wang who took their eyes to see the cold expression. The conflict between King Yu and King Yuling had been spread long ago, and now they all feel that King Yuling must have gone to King Yu when he left.

Wang Yu himself felt the same way. He sat on a horse and looked at Xi Zhuoyu who was still standing next to the horse and stroked the horse temple, and said from a high altitude: "The King Yuling wants to hunt, and he will not bring anything? The beasts you raise can't be sent at this time. Is it useful?"

Xi Zhuoyu glanced back at him, "Wang Yu has no fewer beasts than me. I remember the last year, King Yu brought a falcon, is that one?" He raised his finger to a dark shadow hovering in the sky.

Wang Yu snorted, pinched his fingers together, and blew the eagle whistle. The eagle that hovered in the sky made a loud noise and flew down and landed on the fur wristband worn by Wang Yu.

The nobles hunted, they all loved to bring all kinds of beasts and birds, and the eagle of King Yu was the most powerful and fierce, and he had been on the battlefield with him, and even arrested people to death. This falcon was just like the master, staring at Xi Zhuoyu with that sharp hostility.

Xi Zhuoyu stepped on the stirrups and got on the horse. He straddled the horse and blew his whistle. Almost immediately, several large dogs ran over from the camp. They were bigger than normal dogs and looked very smart. Xi Zhuoyu Bent over and touched the big dogs' heads affectionately, "Go, I will take you to run." Although he does not participate in autumn hunting, he often takes the big dogs into the mountains privately. These few are special. Like this kind of activity.

King Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, holding the eagle and said: "King Yuling is optimistic about these beasts, but don't be taken away by some beasts in the mountains. After all, you have entered the hunting ground and you can't tell which ones you raised. Killing a few by mistake makes Yuling King Kemo distressed." He looked at the big dogs ill-intentionally, with the intention of killing a few to vent his anger.