(10)

The Yuling King Xi Zhuoyu is somewhat special among the many members of the royal family. His father, General Xi, was stationed in the bitter cold frontier all the year round, with hundreds of thousands of 16-state troops in his hands. He himself was very much loved by the emperor's uncle, because he was not a prince, and he did not need to fight for the throne. His identity was safe. He didn't know much in Luo. People want to make friends with him, but he is indifferent to everyone, very polite, as if always separated by something.

Since he was seriously ill when he was a child, he has been a bit withdrawn. Although he has some friends, they can't connect with each other. Almost everyone has the impression of him with a beautiful and incomparable face, a dog-loving quirk, and a temper. Yes, it is kind to everyone, and this kindness can also be interpreted as polite. It's really never before showing anger to defend a person like this.

Yes, everyone can see that this gentleman, Yuling King, is indeed angry. Realizing this, everyone present was shocked, even Wang Yu was surprised.

But his face quickly became hard to look at. What does King Yuling mean? He just wanted to refute him to defend Xiao Jinyue's woman in the public. Which brother did he secretly form an alliance with to deal with him? Or is there something wrong with the father?

Because the biological mother was just a maidservant, she had the lowest birth among several princes. King Yu relied on years of hard work to get to where she is now, with pride in her heart. He especially values ​​self-esteem, like this kind of thing that is refuted in front of everyone. He couldn't bear it anyway, so he calmed down under the startled gaze of others, and sneered at Xi Zhuoyu: "Why does the Yuling King want to protect Xiao Jinyue? Is it possible that my princess has such a way to reach the sky, Lian Yu Can the Ling King conquer?"

His malice was obvious. Xi Zhuoyu hadn't moved yet, and the docile big dog lying beside Xi Zhuoyu's feet had suddenly stood up and made a fierce threat toward King Yu. Everyone here has seen this big dog. In my impression, it is a very gentle big dog. It is gentle and gentle, and it never yells indiscriminately. Even though it is larger, it is not dangerous. So in private, many people laughed at King Yuling, saying that his master had no temper and his dog would not bark.

But at this moment, seeing the fierce look of the big dog, everyone swallowed and remembered an old saying-a dog that bites does not bark. They now had no doubt that King Yuling gave an order that this huge dog would pounce on King Yu's throat.

Xi Zhuoyu touched the big dog, calmed it down, and said to the wary King Yu: "I know Miss Xiao's brother, and I have also met Miss Xiao. Appearance is not a criterion for judging a woman, and rumors should not be used. Become a weapon for hurting innocent women. After all, they were husbands and wives. Why should King Yu be so mean."

Although he was sitting, his aura was not at all defeated by Wang Yu who was standing tall. Wang Yu's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot at the moment. As soon as the King Yuling spoke these words, the rest of the people in the room couldn't help whispering, listening to those "Wang Yu did a little bit past" "I heard that Miss Xiao San had a good reputation before Okay," Wang Yu's eyes were red with anger.

He is tired of Xiao Jinyue, but it's just a torn shoe he doesn't want. Just a few words, do you need these people to judge? There is also this Yuling King, who used to pretend to be indifferent and gentle, with a polite appearance. Today is so thinking of Xiao Jinyue, maybe he hooked up with that **** woman. Thinking about it this way, Yu Wang suddenly felt as if there was a green light on his head.

He laughed angrily: "I didn't think that King Yuling cares about Xiao Jinyue so much, but Xiao Jinyue is my wife. How I say she is justified. I say what kind of person she is. Outsiders still rarely question why. Wonderful, don't wait until the end and walk away and lose face."