(22)

"Why are you, defiance of God will not end well, you have suffered so much these days, haven't you figured it out yet?" After treating Bai Ling's wounds, Xian Shi persuaded her as always.

Bai Ling covered her ears, she didn't have the strength, and she didn't bother to swear. The entire Uofu Mountain is the territory of the God of Xuan Cang, and the people here are only those kinds of things that people here will say, those who persuade her to compromise, ridicule her overpowering, jealous and hate her for not knowing good or bad, and have a nerve. The God of Xuan Cang-is a ten thousand year green turtle with a group of his grandchildren.

Bai Ling did suffer a lot, but the more she did this, the more she hated God Xuan Cang, and wanted her to be obedient? It's impossible now or in the future.

The fairy servant sighed secretly and walked out with the medicine. Although she was a little pitiful for Bai Ling, she did her best to lock the room when she left, lest Bai Ling couldn't escape.

Bai Ling sat up strenuously and took out a piano from her spiritual pouch. This Feng Qin was born by Lu Lin, but when they were locked up, Lu Linsheng put the Qin here with her.

After a while, Bai Ling tried to pick up the piano and play twice. She was really not good at musical instruments, and she quickly lost interest after playing twice, staring at the piano with red eyes.

No one will play it to her in the future.

Bai Ling let go of her hand, Feng Qin fell aside, and she closed her eyes weakly.

God Xuan Cang closed his eyes and rested, wondering if he should be more cruel, Bai Ling's toughness was unexpected, and her resistance that was not lethal but disgusting enough made him feel tired.

After making up his mind, Xuan Canggang was about to bring Bai Ling, a panel suddenly popped up in front of him. Because of his insistence, the panel hasn't appeared for a long time. At this moment, it suddenly pops up, which is directly a bright red alarm.

——"There is a problem with the main space! Warning! The main space is seriously damaged!"

Hearing the damage to the main space, Xuan Cang's expression changed, "What's the matter?"

——"There is chaos in multiple worlds at the same time, and the data is slow. I just received the synchronized update data. The situation is too serious. Please check the main space."

The main dimension is the world in which Li's personality relies, and the countless small worlds that are connected to him are extremely important. God Xuan Cang can no longer take care of the things in this small world, and directly leaves the body and returns to the main dimension.

In the emptiness of the main space, countless storms seemed to blow at this time, and the originally boundless world shrank and collapsed visibly. Xuan Cang was furious at this scene, "Tell me, what is going on?"

The system quickly unfolded, covering an area of ​​several square meters with countless words such as "Jiachen" and "Yiwu" on it.

——"When you descended into the supernatural world of God Xuancang, a total of hundreds of worlds shifted at the same time. Unknown delays occurred in the data and could not be communicated to you in time. Now most of those worlds have completely shifted. , You have lost the opportunity to log in to those small worlds again, and you also lost the luck of those worlds at once, so the main space is turbulent."

On that panel, most of the original black fonts turned red, which means that these small worlds are no longer under his control.

"Looking back, I want to see what is going on in these worlds." Xuan Cang said, holding back his anger.