(15)

Although the town of Chunyuxi's hometown is not very lively, there are still some ancient buildings that were not demolished decades ago, which is a local feature. Those college students who come to sketch are just those old houses.

The three of them took a rest for the night, regained their energy, and got up for breakfast the next day, and they were going to visit the hometown where Chunyuxi had stayed. Chunyuxi's house is on the edge of the town, a little far from the center of the town, almost a village under the town, and they have to take a car to go.

It is not as convenient to take a taxi in the town as it is in the city, but you can do whatever you want with money, so under the boss's money strategy, they quickly find a car and send them to the place.

Looking at the strange road outside, Chun Yuxi just felt a little emotion in his heart when he heard the clicking sound of Guo Qian and Guo Rong eating snacks next to him.

Guo Qian: "Dad, do you want to eat too?" He put the snack bag in front of Chun Yuxi, and Chun Yuxi had to eat with them, comforting herself while eating. Excessive exercise two days ago, snacking should be no problem .

When he arrived at the old house, Chun Yuxi found that the old house was still intact. Even after more than ten years of wind and sand, it was still the same exterior wall as before, and there were still people living in several nearby households. There was a large tree nearby. Several elderly people were sitting there talking in bamboo chairs.

Guo Rong and Guo Qian followed Chun Yuxi with their unfinished snacks, and walked past the talking old people together. In their eyes, they walked to the door of the locked old house.

Just as Chun Yuxi was about to push the door, one of the old people behind him suddenly yelled with a local accent, "Who, there is no one in that house, which one are you looking for?"

Chun Yuxi hadn't said anything here for a long time, and was a little uncomfortable, and replied with a slightly strange tone: "I lived here before."

Several old people looked at him in surprise, seemingly unable to remember who he was. After a while, an old grandma suddenly said, "Are you the Alan's Xixi? Are you so old! You still recognize me? No, I'm Granny Niu who lives there."

Few people came here. After recognizing Chun Yuxi, a few old people gathered around. Not only that, but also a few older women came out of the house, a group of people gathered around the three and talked.

"When I left, I was so short, like a little girl, but now she is so tall, and it's easy to develop outside?"

"For so many years, I haven't come back to take a look. This old house hasn't been occupied for a long time, and the lock is broken. We usually go in and sweep the dust when we have time."

"This is your wife and son. It's okay to take them back home and have a look. You have been married for several years? The children look good and look exactly like you were when you were a kid. Look at these eyes!

After talking, everyone was satisfied and asked them to go home for dinner at noon. Chun Yuxi re-identified these familiar young neighbors, and finally agreed to go to that old lady's house for lunch, and then escaped from the encirclement and took Guo Rongguo Qian into the old house.

The old house was empty, almost everything was gone, the ground was covered with a layer of ash, weeds grew wild in the cracks of the bricks, a barrenness different from the appearance. After walking around, I came to a small door with a lock. After Chun Yuxi's mother died, he took away his mother's ashes. His father and his father looked down on the things in this house. Most of them were given to people around him. There were also some large furniture that he didn't want to throw away and could not move. , Are locked in this room.