(7)

A red crayfish takeaway box filled with the atmosphere of a roadside stall is filled with Chun Yuxi's elegant dining table. Two white double-petaled lilies were planted on the table, and the faint scent was all washed away by the spicy scent of crayfish.

Guo Rong and Guo Qian, mother and son, sat at the table and started to peel the crayfish familiarly. There are various food stalls around the place where they live in the summer. Crayfish is standard. Occasionally they come out from the Internet cafe and prepare to go home to sleep. When they smell hungry, Guo Rong often takes his son to eat two catties. Solve the greedy.

Although Guo Qian is young, his speed of eating shrimp is not inferior to his mother. This is the hand speed he has exercised for many years, because his mother is not like other mothers. Give the child enough to eat for himself. She has no mother and child on the dinner table. Although she does not eat alone, both good and bad food are eaten together, but how much you can eat depends on you.

So Guo Qian did not have the picky eating problems of other children's children since he was a child. The children on their street who were about his age did not want parents to carry bowls and chase after him to feed them. He robbed his mother for meals every day, and his appetite was getting better and better, and his height was more than half of his head higher than a kid of the same age.

The two of them ate too fragrant, and Chun Yuxi felt that he was also hungry. This is unscientific. He is obviously full, so he usually has to exercise at this time and he won't feel hungry. But the aroma lingered in the whole room, the salty and spicy taste was very appetizing, and his saliva was not consciously secreted.

He hasn't eaten this for many years. Chun Yuxi pretended to inadvertently picked up the water glass and drank the plain water, so as not to be heard too loudly.

"Hiss-good!" Guo Rong slurped over there and drank a big sip of cold beer. Guo Qian looked at her enviously, he also wanted to drink, but he was only so old, obviously Guo Rong would not let him drink.

Chun Yuxi: "..." It's strange that I feel more and more hungry.

Guo Rong saw the bright eyes of the big beauty over there and smiled inwardly, "Hey, my friend, come over and eat some too, this crayfish is delicious!"

Chun Yuxi coughed, her long eyelashes blinked, and she falsely declined, "Well, I don't usually eat at this time..." The voice changed: "But it's not necessary to let the guests sit at the table by themselves. Great, I'll eat a little with you."

He got up and walked to the opposite of Guo Rong, and reached for a large tongs crayfish.

"I'll just eat two." He said with a smile.

Finally ate two catties. Because he thought that Guo Rong said four catties was not good, so he ordered six catties, and the three people were almost equally divided.

"This portion is too small, you must have not eaten enough, do you want to order some more?" Chun Yuxi naturally forgot what he had said before.

Guo Rong readily agreed: "Okay."

As we all know, if you have friends who can eat, you will eat more without knowing it. So when Chun Yuxi came back to her senses, she found that she broke the habit and ate two crayfish in the middle of the night.

Forget it, it's just a meal, there won't be any problems. Chun Yuxi comforted herself. After taking a shower, she was lying on the bed. She still felt a sense of guilt. She couldn't help but get up and put a mask on the treadmill. Jogging, anyhow there is comfort in a refreshment.

Guo Rong and Guo Qian also took a shower. Guo Rong wore the skirt that Chunyuxi had bought and found that he was not satisfied, so he didn't wear it. For a women's clothing tycoon, of course, the women's clothing in the family cannot be less, except that it is a little bigger, and it is much more beautiful than the ones Guo Rong bought himself. As for Guo Qian, he put on a T-shirt that Chunyuxi used to wear. The mother and son lived in the guest room and went to bed early.