(20)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 20:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the new year, the spring is coming, the weather is exceptionally good, and the weather is clear and clear every day. Many nobles in Luojing have invited to go out to enjoy this wonderful spring.

However, some people were happy and some were worried. The officials in charge of agricultural affairs in the central government looked at the sun shining on this day, and their hair was almost pale. There was little snow in the winter last year, and it hasn't rained yet. If this continues, the crops will be hard to grow this year. Farmers are even more worried. Everyone looks at the sky with a sad look on their faces.

Finally, it rained, and it stopped after half a day. When the sun came out, the water vapor quickly evaporated, and the earth was dry again.

"This year... I'm afraid it will be a disaster year..."

The signs of drought in various places have first appeared, and the court has finally begun to pay attention, but there are few effective ways to deal with it. Every few years, there will be such a year of disasters, catastrophes continue to occur, and ordinary people are still suffering.

Liao Tingyan is in the center of the supreme power of this era, surrounded by flowers and flowers, a peaceful and prosperous, folk sufferings are far away from her, if she is an ordinary person who knows everything like everyone else, then she can laugh with this harem Yan Yan Like all the beauties, even if they have troubles, they are only troubles that Miyagi can hold. But she is not. She knows that a drought is coming. She also knows that if this drought is not dealt with properly, many people will die, then the plague will definitely continue to erupt like the original.

So Sima Jiao found that when the spring sun was shining, his concubine was inexplicably worried.

By the beginning of summer, all the meat she had grown before was thinner - only the breast was not thin.

Sima Jiao couldn't stand it anymore, and made a fire in the court with a grumpy expression. He went back and pinched Liao Tingyan's chin and asked, "What are you worried about?"

Liao Tingyan said honestly: "Worry about the drought." It is also worry about the country's subjugation.

Sima Jiao: "So I asked you why you are worried about the drought?" That obviously has nothing to do with her. Sima Jiao couldn't understand this worry, because for him, the world belonged to him, and it was just the same as those treasures in Neikuli that were of no use to look at. Since he was a child, he has never cared about the people, or in other words, has never cared about other people. What is it to him?

He likes Liao Tingyan, and he wants to see Liao Tingyan living carefree and lazily by his side, it is best to be like before. However, she is now worried about the mere drought, which can not help but remind him of the floods that happened before.

She is worried about the country and the people? Sima Jiao keenly felt that this was not the case. She was usually lazy, only so nervous about certain things, as if she was hiding something. This is what really makes Sima Jiao feel unhappy.

I wanted to ask a few questions, but Liao Tingyan was not like those who were scared by him and said everything. Sima Jiao wanted to get angry with her, so she leaned over to act like a baby, hugged and kissed her, and Sima Jiao... stopped getting angry.