(25)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 25:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 25:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although after discovering that Sima Jiao had no requirements for IQ, Liao Tingyan deliberately let go of herself, not thinking as much as before, but this was just a kind of survival wisdom, and it did not mean that she really became mentally retarded. As a normal person, she doesn't have the mentally retarded BUFF that the original heroine brings in love. She found that a magical panel appeared in front of the original heroine who was not right. She could guess that this guy was wrong with her toes. Up.

It is very likely to be a person with a system crossing! Liao Tingyan turned her head silently, covering her heart, so as not to be found out by the original hero. She still has her IQ but no acting skills.

However, Liao Tingyan does not know that the original male protagonist who suppresses anger is not a person who travels. He is the true personality of the male protagonist series. He is awakened by the system because of the plot deviation. He is very unhappy to correct the plot and try to control it. My own world and sister.

Chen Yun didn’t know that Liao Tingyan could see his panel. He didn’t show the slightest strangeness on his face. He still had a hearty smile on his face. He said to Liao Tingyan, “I know that this is too abrupt, but please girl Believe, I have absolutely no malice." What a frank and frank.

Liao Tingyan's head is sideways, his expression is cold and indifferent, like a proud white lotus—different characters need to show different images. She has seen the male protagonist in this tone several times before, in short, he cannot tell that he is not the original. The hostess, otherwise who knows what this guy will do.

Also, brother, can you turn off the panel first when you tease your sister, facing the floating panel that covers half of your face, I can hardly not show a strange look.

Liao Tingyan looked at the wall of the carriage and remained silent, annoyed and speechless.

In Chen Yun's eyes, the pleasing sick beauty is weak, pitiful and helpless. Faced with this sudden state, she is an aristocratic girl who has not experienced much wind and rain. At this moment, she must be hesitated and confused. That's right, what he wants is this kind of situation. At this time, it is easier to take advantage of the emptiness to grab the heart of beauty, he Talking about the experience, to deal with this kind of female protagonist.

With an inevitable look, Chen Yun leaned closer and said lovingly: "You have left that tyrant, you can do what you want in the future, and you don't have to live the days of constant fear."

Liao Tingyan: Day...Speaking of this, there is fire. I finally learned how to slap a vicious dog. Now I have passed the most dangerous time, happily walked to the pinnacle of my life, and had a good life. Enough enjoyment, I've been stunned by this guy!

If she hadn't been to Luojing at the beginning, someone told her that she was going to kill the tyrant and let her be free, she would be moved and fortunate, but now, I'm sorry, she just wants to hit someone.

Chen Yun was still showing his charm, softly comforting, but seeing that Liao Tingyan didn't respond, he also found it a bit difficult. Could it be said that after missing the story of cultivating feelings at the beginning, so much difference? He changed his mind and decided not to rush and bring people around first. Feelings can always be cultivated. If he can't do it anymore, he will only take her into the palace after he becomes the emperor. In short, the heroine must love him as the hero.