(9)

Teacher Wang really didn't know that Xin Yanlai was Xin Xiaolu's elder brother. He was stunned and said, "Oh, then come over and listen."

Xin Yanlai sat next to him like a patriarch, and let Xin Xiaolu who was facing Teacher Wang sit aside.

After listening to Teacher Wang tell the whole story, Xin Yan came to see Yan Xin Xiaolu, and then said: "If it was that night, I remember it clearly. I gave Xiaolu homework at home. She could not show up at school, and it would be impossible. Keep those two girls on the roof."

Teacher Wang: "Ah? That's it." When he saw Xin Yanlai like that, he believed in half first, and said to Xin Xiaolu reproachfully: "In this case, why didn't you say that when the teacher asked you just now?"

Xin Xiaolu: "..." What did you say? We did not collude beforehand.

Xin Yanlai again said: "Xiaolu has always been quiet and introverted, and she is not very talkative at home. She may be too nervous. I watched Xiaolu's study and there should be no problem. I don't know how she is doing other things in the class. Is it good to get along with classmates? I asked her about these things, and she said it was okay. I was afraid that her temperament was being bullied in school, and I couldn't watch her all the time."

Teacher Wang suddenly felt a little funny. This elementary school tyrant himself is not a few years older than Xin Xiaolu, so he really looks like a parent.

Since Xin Yan came to guarantee, Teacher Wang said a few more words and left first, and told Xin Xiaolu to go back to class and study late. Xin Yanlai and Xin Xiaolu were left in the room. Xin Yanlai closed the door first, then dragged a stool to sit across from Xin Xiaolu, looking at her with a serious face.

Xin Xiaolu knows that this is Brother Milk who is going to ask his guilt. In fact, he will help herself to cover up this matter just now, and she feels very strange. Such a red-haired young man actually lied for her. When facing Teacher Wang, Xin Xiaolu didn't think there was anything, but when Xin Yanlai was staring at him, Xin Xiaolu felt a little nervous--maybe because he was forced to do his homework for several years.

"Xiaolu." Xin Yanlai finally spoke, and he asked: "Did you... have encountered school violence?"

Xin Xiaolu: "Huh?" Brother, how did you come to this conclusion?

When Xin Yan came to see her reaction, his brows were knotted, and his lips were obviously a little angry.

"Recently I heard some rumors about the new transfer student in your class and yours." Before Xin Yan came, he wanted to talk to his sister about it, but he hadn't found a chance yet. "Someone was there before. Because of this kind of thing, I'm bothering you, is there something similar now?"

Xin Xiaolu almost nodded his head when he saw Xin Yanlai lost his thoughts. She couldn't help asking: "Just now, did you lie for me?"

Finding that Xin Xiaolu's face was full of'how can a good boy like you lie and lie?', even if Xin Yanlai was very angry, she couldn't help but smile at this moment, "Of course I will lie, my lies will not Hurting other people can save you a lot of trouble. The only two students who will pay for my lie are those two students who bullied you. I don't mind letting them be unlucky. Let's not talk about fairness and justice. I just hope I've been caught They hurt, my sister, don't worry about this anymore."

Absolute fairness and justice have nothing to do with the demands of the broad masses, but for the parties concerned, what they want most is peace.

Xin Yan said seriously: "Even if this matter was related to you before, it won't matter afterwards. Then I will deal with it. You can go to school well. You are still a child. You shouldn't be bothered by this matter."