(21)

"I'll give you the Li Group, but you can see what you have done!" Li Ye's father patted the armrest angrily, and pointed his nose with a finger, "have you been wicked recently, huh? How could it become like this!"

There was no expression on Li Ye's face, sitting opposite his father, without a word, looking at him coldly. The so-called "father" may still have a little impact on his personality in this world, but in front of his personality at this moment, it is only an insignificant role in a small world.

"Chairman, don't be angry, my brother is also for our Li family's blood." A young man with small eyes who stood beside the old man exhorted.

This young man is the illegitimate son of the old man, Li Ye's half-brother Li Kang, he and the chairman of the Li Group, Lao Li, are the biggest villains in the world that originally prevented the hero and heroine from being together. They wanted to prevent Li Ye from staying together. The civilian-class heroines were together and did things like hiring murderers and buying them to make car accidents. Given that this time the villains were done in advance by Li Ye, the two villains in the original book are now In a state of no role, it was not until this moment that he had a chance to play.

The two original "villains" didn't know that the world had changed for them. In their eyes, the excellent successor/obtrusive brother suddenly fainted and was doing some strange things. One of them was angry and the other was stealing. like.

"Yes, I'm angry when it comes to this!" Lao Li was angered by Li Kang's fire, and scolded: "How can you be so careless? You can play whatever you want, how can you find it? A woman who has nothing to give birth to a child? Ah, what about our marriage with Ouyang's family? If your fiancee learns about this, the marriage will be blown up, and you can quickly deal with that woman for me now! And, Since the child is born, it is of our Li family's blood. We must not let him be left out. Bring him back and find someone to take it with him. It is said that it is the son you took."

After hearing the two of them finished a paragraph, Li Ye got up and adjusted his clothes, "Are you finished? I'll leave when I'm finished. There is nothing to waste my time in the future."

Old Li: "What is your attitude! You are not a dutiful son, stop me!"

Li Kang: "Dad, forget it, forget it."

Li Ye knew what Lao Li would do. It was nothing more than taking back the shares and the property he was going to give him. To ask Li Ye what he thought, of course he couldn't bear it. He couldn't bear anyone's disrespect and offense to him. He told himself that the temporary frustration of a world is nothing. Now he has to concentrate on dealing with the heroine and the male second. He can no longer be caught by the so-called career of this world. If it weren't for his victory or defeat, at first In order to fight the Wei Group, he didn't miss the chance.

Therefore, such mistakes cannot be made again.

He walked out with a sullen face, and asked the system in his mind, "How much has the feeling of the heroine shifted."

The greening system did not answer for a long time. Li Ye hadn't taken care of this seemingly problematic system for a long time, and occasionally a reminder would pop up from the system, but most of the time it was silent. Li Ye yelled twice before the greening system said:

--"what is the matter?"

Li Ye doubted: "What are you doing? Why don't you answer me immediately?"

——"You are clearing the cache. Your previous small worlds are too much waste and too dirty. I will clean them up."

Li Ye: "..."

-"Oh, what did you just ask?"

Li Ye endured, "The heroine's emotional deviation!"