(19)

During the period after Tang Li died, Xun actually didn't remember very clearly, and many things became vague. He can't remember the scene at that time, nor can he think about it, it's as if the body has its own consciousness. Knowing that memory is too painful, so he will subconsciously forget everything.

He was recuperating in Dongcheng during that time, and for a long time he sat alone by the window of the Wutong Guest House. Whether it was sunny or raining, he just sat there, silently, sitting for a day. He had never had such a long and painful moment, no matter what was meaningless, the strength in his body was drained for unknown reasons.

The wounds on the body are getting healed day by day, but the wounds in the heart never healed.

Occasionally, Yu Wenjin would come over. He once curiously asked him: "Do you really love your wife so much? There are so many good women in the world, you only love this one. Why?"

why? The encounter and love between him and Tang Li were too hasty, and the company was too short-lived. During that time, Sunda didn't think about why, but was just greedy for such a day, because he was satisfied with such a person by his side, and couldn't think of other things. Before meeting Tang Li, he had not loved anyone else, let alone what it was like to love someone.

Maybe Tang Li appeared at too good time, or she was too gentle...he had never seen such a person.

Xun didn't know what words to use to describe Tang Li. He couldn't describe it clearly, but he remembered that when he woke up from the cold of death, he clearly felt the warmth from Tang Li. She moved gently to hold him, full of A kind of cherishment and love.

This was something that Xun could not understand. From the very beginning, Tang Li treated him like a lover who had been treasured for many years, taking care of him meticulously and carefully. They hugged each other in the cold and windy ghost crying field. The ghost crying field at night was cold and terrifying, with all kinds of strange noises. It was a disgusting place, but Tang Li was here. She was incompatible with the environment. A warmth that is very different from this world.

Xun had heard her singing in a coma. She occasionally hummed some tones. Those tones reminded him of gentle winds and drizzles or wine shops, lively and kind. Xun felt peaceful in his sleep, and felt more peaceful than ever.

They are completely different. Xun Dan was lonely and hurried for the first half of his life. He never got any beautiful things and feelings, and he would be attracted to Tangli, which seemed a matter of course. He finally had what he wanted, and wanted to take the initiative to pursue something.

If Tang Li doesn't like him, maybe he will stay with her and protect her, just like guarding the most peaceful and gentle corner of her heart.

Fortunately, Tang Li liked him too, and they got together very smoothly. Xun decided to leave Lianyu because of Tang Li, he did not want the peaceful life that Tang Li created to be broken by accidents from his side.

In the end, however, she left him. He experienced the best feelings in the world, and suddenly lost it. He was completely defeated for the only time in his life, and he couldn't even pick up the knife in a rout. The wound on his body healed after two months, but it took him two full years to stop drowning in pain.

After two years in Dongcheng, he reported Yuwenjin's kindness. He went to Beicheng again, and went to kill Xiahou Xuanyu with a mortal determination. Unfortunately, Xiahou Xuanyu was not so easy to deal with. They were both injured and Xun had to leave. Since then, he has been practicing everywhere, leaving all his concentration to the pursuit of better sword techniques.