(3)

Since the death of his mother, Xin Yuan has been left unattended. Mr. Xin is busy with work every day and has cultivated Xin Yuan into the character of a demon king. He doesn't know that it will cause more headaches to the people around him.

But on this day, he finally persuaded.

"You...what are you looking at?"

Xin Xiaolu turned his head to look at him, smiled faintly at him in the horrible sound effects, "I'm watching a movie, it's interesting, brother together."

In Xin Yuan's eyes, a miserable ghost appeared on the huge TV screen. A pair of black eyes kept zooming in and zooming out on the screen. The smiling face of Xin Xiaolu was very strange. His cheap sister didn't like to laugh. Every time I suddenly laughed, I felt uncomfortable behind my back.

Since seeing her in the garden in the middle of the night, Xin Xiaolu bumped into her twice when she got up in the toilet in the middle of the night. She stood in the darkness at the end of the corridor, neither speaking nor moving, so that Xin Yuan almost peeed her pants in fright. And he also found that Xin Xiaolu loves to watch horror movies. Usually only the two of them and Sister Yang are in the house. Sister Yang always chats with the neighbor's nanny outside. The two of them often stay together in the house. Watching Xin Xiaolu playing those different horror movies every day.

Even if Xin Yuan only saw a little bit occasionally, he was scared, especially when he was alone in the room at night, he always thought of those pictures unconsciously, and he was afraid that something would suddenly come out of the closet. There was something hiding under the bed, and the only one who was afraid could only be wrapped in a quilt, where he dared to be a demon. Even if he originally wanted to toss Xin Xiaolu, but after such a period of time, he did not dare to approach Xin Xiaolu, especially when Xin Xiaolu was expressionlessly watching horror movies, he dared not approach.

"I don't want her to live in our house! Dad, please drive her out!" Xin Yuan went to find Mr. Xin to make trouble. This time he said'she' refers to Xin Xiaolu.

Although Mr. Xin doesn't value Xin Xiaolu very much, he doesn't have any dislike for such a quiet and quiet little girl. Of course he can't listen to his son's words. He just thinks his son is having a temper again. He was accustomed to his son this way, and simply ignored him.

This made Xin Yuan angry. He threatened: "If you don't drive her out, I'll run away from home! I don't want to live at home!"

Mr. Xin was also angry when he was noisy during this period of time, and he rarely scolded him with a straight face: "How old are you, so polite and polite? That's how your teacher taught you at school?"

Xin Yuan, the bear boy, was so angry that he really ran out that afternoon. However, he didn't run too far, just in the neighborhood of a villa complex, Mr. Xin's brother's house.

Mr. Xin's elder brother is a more successful businessman. The two families live close to each other and are separated by a community. The price of villas in Mr. Xin's community is high enough, but the price of villas in the next community is higher, of course. The price represents better service and scenery.

After learning that his son ran to his uncle's house, Mr. Xin didn't care about him and let him live there. Anyway, he often 'ran away from home' like this.

"Xiaolu, I have something to tell you." Mr. Xin said to Xin Xiaolu with a smile. His attitude towards Xin Xiaolu is still good, at least better than Xin Xiaolu's mother.

Xin Xiaolu put down his chopsticks and listened to him. Mr. Xin looked at his beautiful new wife, "Your mother and I are going to spend our honeymoon and we are going out for a month. During this time, you and your brother will live with your uncle's house. I have agreed with your uncle. They I will take care of you. Uncle's family also has an older brother. He can also take you and younger brother to play together."