(12)

Li Ye was released without being detained for a few days, because the severity of his illegal detention did not constitute a major crime. First, the victim was not injured, and secondly, he was detained for a short period of time. In addition, Li Ye was related to one of the victims by blood. The father-son relationship, as soon as his lawyers finally operated, he was released.

Although he has not suffered much, it is indeed the first time that Li Ye has encountered this kind of thing. He almost became mad-I don't know if he is more angry because of being detained, or because he mistakenly regarded the male second as the hostess. , He actually made such a mistake!

Yes, after the police arrived and Chun Yuxi became sober, Li Ye realized that the beautiful woman in front of him was not Guo Rong after plastic surgery, but a man, or the second man who he thought was not worth mentioning.

"Why do you admit that you are Guo Rong! If you don't say you are Guo Rong, how could I take you back."

Chun Yuxi looked at Li Ye with difficulty, thinking that this man might be mentally ill. He didn't want to talk to the mentally retarded, but he still maintained his qualities and told him: "Even Guo Rong, you can't force a person away. , Understand, this kind of behavior is illegal."

"I heard that you are the president of Li's, and your legal awareness is so weak. It makes people wonder if your company has tax evasion."

Li Ye: "I don't want to hear you say this. No matter how you hide them, it's useless. They are destined to come back to me."

Chun Yuxi felt that he somewhat understood why Guo Rong was living outside with his children alone.

Chun Yuxi didn't have a good attitude towards this kind of man who didn't understand human words and seemed to be living in another world, so he walked away with a cold face. As long as Guo Rong and Guo Qian were unwilling, he would never let this man force them.

Although Li Ye was released, the impact of this incident is far from over.

The incident that Li Ye, the president of Li's family, was arrested for illegal detention and who was stabbed out became hot news. The video of him taking his bodyguards to force people into the car was circulated everywhere on the Internet-the video was brought out by President Guo Qian. There is surveillance at the entrance of their school. As for sending the video, that was Chun Yuxi's idea.

Although the women's clothing boss is a kind and good person, once he angers him, the consequences are serious. Internet marketing hotspots operate this kind of thing. The employees who have been on the Internet all year round under his hand are all gearing up, vowing to make Li Ye black out.

Originally, the matter had not fermented so quickly, but the official blog of the Wei Group expanded the matter further. As we all know, Wei's game industry is the largest domestic game industry, and they are notoriously well-known. They happily added fire to the scandal caused by the opponent-at this juncture, they held a lottery.

Others send snacks, jewelry, cosmetics, and at most electronic products such as mobile phones. They can send them to their houses and cars. Everyone took a look at the reason for their anger draw, oh, because the opponent's show operation got themselves into the game, and the good big order was given to them for signing. In order to express their gratitude to the opponent, on the day Li Ye was released on bail, they This lottery has clearly arranged the reputation of President Li Ye among the general public.

How could Li Ye tolerate such a bad reputation, and after he came out, he contacted everywhere to delete his negative news. However, this matter has not yet settled, the company's business has come again.