(19)

Jiang Yuchao thought that when I arrived at the idol site, life would definitely be better than before, but she didn't expect it to be so much better! Heaven is like that.

You don't have to go to see Mrs. Xiao every two days like when you were in Xiangfu, sit silently, and occasionally have a filial piety with Xiao Xiangguo. There are no elders in the Yuling Palace, and there is no such kind of maternal servants who stare at the mistress every day to practice the rules, life is very happy.

The palace is very big, and she doesn't have to stay in a small courtyard like before in Mingyue Guan. This palace is big enough to be able to race horses. Idol led her around for three days before figuring out the place roughly. That is to say, if she gets lost in a corner, Idol finds her, riding to find her is absolutely no exaggeration.

According to the custom of the palace in this era, the host and the host had their own courtyards, so except for the newlyweds, the two did not live together, but lived in the front and rear courtyards. There was a small atrium with a view in the middle. It was there in three minutes, and there was a hall and a corridor connected in the middle. There are only two masters in the house, so the two do not sleep together, but they eat together and occasionally go to walk the dog and talk together.

This relationship is something that everyone in the Yuling Palace cannot understand. They were so happy when they saw the master married the princess. They felt that a little master would be born in the house in the next year. Who knows that these two people are good. The princess didn't go to sleep with the princess at all, and he was the same as before. Lie in a room, but the two of them didn't look like a broken relationship, and it was not beautiful to talk and laugh.

The boss felt embarrassed that these couples were too tender? So implicitly asked his master whether there was anything unspeakable.

Xi Zhuoyu hugged his dog calmly, "No, no."

It didn't work here, and the mother who took care of the internal affairs quietly asked the princess, but the princess was also calm and said: "It's okay, very good."

As a princess, she will prepare things to send back to the door, but people will not go back. Jiang Yuchao certainly does not want to go back. She has entered the Yuling Palace for a few days, and even forgot where the door of the Xiang's Palace was opened, but There are still people in Xiao Xiangguo's mansion thinking of her.

Xiao Jinyue's brother, Xiao Yunqi, came to Yuling Palace half a month after the wedding. Even though he was one of Xi Zhuoyu's friends, now he has become the older brother-in-law, the reception he received is naturally extraordinary. Xi Zhuoyu and Jiang Yuchao accompany him to dinner.

Xiao Yunqi was very worried that his sister's remarriage would be uncomfortable. After seeing it with his own eyes this time, he felt a little relieved when he saw that the face was ruddy. It's just that he looked at the two of them next, and it seemed that they didn't have the tender intimacy of a newlywed couple. If the relationship looked good, he would occasionally laugh at each other. The point is here. Both of them are too open and natural. Is this like a way of getting along between lovers?

I was secretly worried. On the table, Jiang Yuchao talked about a new dish on the table, "I haven't eaten this dish before. It tastes very refreshing. It is also grown in winter. There is also a corner in the house where a shed is built to grow winter vegetables. Take me to see it."

Xiao Yunqi: "...?" What, when did I take my sister to see it? I don't know it myself.

He was confused, so Xi Zhuoyu nodded naturally and said, "In fact, there is still a place in the mansion where a shed is being planted, and the people who are attending are from the imperial village. You go and see."