(5)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 5:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This was the first time Sima Jiao heard such words in his life. After leaving Liao Tingyan's carriage, he couldn't help laughing.

With a ridiculous smile, he lowered his face again, frowning and his expression gradually becoming gloomy.

Suddenly stretched out his hand and pressed his temple hard, Sima Jiao's face showed obvious pain and irritability.

The general manager who was going to meet him saw him like this, and immediately stopped. He backed silently and did not dare to come closer. The other two eunuchs who followed him also hung their heads shaking and waiting with bated breath. When Sima Jiao put down his hands and became expressionless, the general manager bit his head, bent his waist almost to the ground, and asked carefully:

"Your Majesty, is it uncomfortable again?"

Sima Jiao did not speak, but still wrinkled his eyebrows, a little bloodshot in his eyes. His gaze swept over the people around him slowly, and then raised a hand and pointed at the two eunuchs behind the general manager. The two eunuchs suddenly shook like leaves in the cold wind, but did not dare to make other movements. After a while, Sima Jiao put down his hand again and got into the carriage. The two eunuchs only breathed a sigh of relief, as if they lost strength in an instant, and fell to the ground with a thump.

The manager glanced at the two of them, and shouted in a low voice, "If you have recovered a little life, don't hurry down."

The two of them crawled off the ground, with the joy of the rest of their lives in their hearts. Your Majesty wants to kill every time he feels irritable and has a headache. If someone provokes him at this time, it is definitely a dead end. If no one provokes him, whoever is in front of him at this time will be unlucky. Today, the two of them are indeed lucky. If you change the past, your Majesty will come over and say a killing word, and they will explain their two lives.

On this day, Liao Tingyan did not see Changyou. When the convoy stopped midway to rest, she also took a look inside the convoy and found no trace of Changyou. It was not until the next day that she saw Changyou appear again, and she was relieved. I thought that the **** who was boldly talking nonsense was punished by the director because he said that to him.

However, there seems to be something wrong. Liao Tingyan looked at him carefully, and found that Chang's right face was paler than before, with a little redness at the end of his eyes, bloodshot eyes at the corners of his eyes, and slightly raised green veins on the same pale hands.

Maybe he was indeed punished. After all, as an **** who served people, he dared to say those things. Once he was known, he would inevitably be punished. Someone outside the carriage might be listening when they were talking earlier. The more Liao Tingyan thought about it, the more serious the situation became, and she regretted it. She was still used to it, and she didn't realize that she had entered the most sinister court instance.

"Eating a ditch and gaining a wisdom, you must remember it in the future." Liao Tingyan said to Changyou, while guessing what punishment he was punished. Play board? Was it spanked or back? I can’t get a needle like Mother Rong.

Sima Jiao: "..." Why can't she understand what she is talking about?

Liao Tingyan said, "Forget it, you don't need to wait for you today, just sit there and rest."