(22)

Holding an umbrella and a lantern in one hand, Jiang Yuchao watched his idol brother push the big dog with a mop to the litter of puppies. The suspect dog Hongli reluctantly tried to escape several times, but was clamped by Xi Zhuoyu. The scene was once very funny.

The night was misty in the drizzle, and underneath was the muddy ground with reeds. Jiang Yuchao's shoes were stuck in the mud. Xi Zhuoyu noticed that she was walking hard, the shoes and skirts were stained with mud, and just wanted to tell her not to walk. He just stood here, who knew that the old iron took off his shoes directly and walked forward, his posture was very informal.

He closed his mouth and looked at the puppies by the light in Jiang Yuchao's hand. Before the puppies could open their eyes, they squeezed into a group pitifully, loudly crying milk, and two of them had escaped from the large group and were crawling to one side, their hairs were all wet. There was already a bit of water in the place where they were, and half of a puppy was in the water, shivering with cold.

Xi Zhuoyu let go of the big dog and reached out to pick up the puppies. He looked around and couldn't find anything that could carry these puppies at one time. Just as he was about to take off his clothes, Jiang Yuchao had directly handed him the umbrella.

The rain was not heavy, and they were walking in the mud. The umbrella couldn't cover the two people at all. Since it's useless, just use it as a dog.

Xi Zhuoyu loaded all the nine puppies back with an umbrella, followed by the big dog Hongli, screaming from time to time. Back at the palace, Xi Zhuoyu said to Hongli: "You go back to sleep, you don't need to worry about it, I will help you watch."

The big dog was gone, and the dog's servant hurried over to pick up the litter of puppies in Xi Zhuoyu's hand. They have a lot of experience. If the **** doesn't raise a puppy, they are raising it. This time it is because the red lily is too fierce to work.

Xi Zhuoyu's clothes went back and forth in the mud, and it was also soiled. Standing with Jiang Yuchao, they were a muddy couple. The two looked at each other and said goodnight to each other, and then turned their heads to wash and sleep.

The boss pats his thigh on one side! Oh, with such a good opportunity, why don't two people take a mandarin duck bath together and sleep together again!

Early the next morning, Jiang Yuchao got up and found his brother petting the milk dog next to a wooden box. There is a layer of soft fur on the body of such a big suckling dog, which is invisible, so it likes to arch everywhere. The tail and ears are small and fleshy. Jiang Yuchao leaned over to look and saw that some of the mud and water on their bodies had dried up and had not peeled off.

"Did they not take a bath yesterday?"

Xi Zhuoyu picked up a puppy and said, "They are still small and can't take a bath. The big dog will lick them clean if they are dirty, but Hongli is irresponsible. She doesn't care. We will use other methods ."

He took a small soft brush, swish swish on the little milk dog's belly, brushed off the clumped mud, and kept their bodies tidy. Such a small pup could just hold it in his slender hand, like a ball. This is probably quite comfortable for Corgi, who doesn't move much in his hands.

Jiang Yuchao: Mom, at this moment, I really want to become the milk dog in my brother's hands and let him brush his hair! Damn it!

Xi Zhuoyu glanced at her and laughed, "You want to touch it too, don't you? Come on, hold this one for you." He handed her the cleaned milk dog.

Jiang Yuchao: "..." No, I don't want to touch them, I want to touch you, brother! A brother like a mother dog is too cute!

Cute, thinking...no, I don't want to Jiang Yuchao said to himself.