(2)

Xiao Xiangguo is a Xiangguo after all, so he thinks a little bit more. At the beginning, he did everything possible to make friends with King Yu, and he also had some unspeakable thoughts in his heart. After all, King Yu had a lot of military power. Although his birth mother was a humble background, It is very likely to be in the ninety five position. But if it really is what the daughter said, then he has to think about it, after all, the prince can't have such hidden diseases. Most of his previous anger was because Wang Yu disliked his daughter, fearing that his Xiao family would not be able to catch up with that monstrous wealth in the future, but now he is not so angry.

"After all, you have done something wrong. Wang Yu doesn't care, but I can't help but punish you." Xiao Xiangguo said calmly: "You will stay at home for the past six months, copy some females to raise your temper, don't go out. It's shameful."

Mrs. Xiao was unwilling to say, "This is too tolerant. Ordinary people can't tolerate this. Our Xiangguo Mansion has to set an example and make some heavy punishments. If we don't give a proper treatment, we are afraid it will damage the reputation of our Xiao family. , The marriage of the next few girls will also be affected. Patriarch think twice!"

Jiang Yuchao calmly echoed Madam Xiao's words: "Father, Madam is right. The reputation of our Xiao family is important. I know that my father loves me, but I also love the younger sisters. I can't let them be influenced by me. Please go to the women's temple in the city to practice. My daughter already knows that she is wrong, and she will definitely cultivate her character and cultivate her character so as not to shame the Xiao family."

Mrs. Xiao: "..." Although it was what I wanted, why was it so unhappy in my heart?

She reluctantly smiled and said: "Yes, Jinyue seems to really know that she was wrong. Since she has a heart, the Patriarch agreed to her."

The matter was so settled, so Jiang Yuchao entered the Xiangguo Mansion not long after, and took the group of servants and a bunch of dowries to diverted to the largest female Taoist temple in the city.

The maids started crying on the carriage again. The master wants to live in that cold and cold female Taoist temple. What can he do in the future? Is it possible to stay there for a lifetime? For a young woman, this is not a big deal.

"If you want to cry, go to the carriage behind to cry, it's too noisy." Jiang Yuchao said, no maid dared to cry anymore.

She closed her eyes and let out a silent sigh of relief. This situation is the best now. After all, she is not really Xiao Jinyue, and it is impossible to be bullied by others as a bunny who doesn't bite. She should stay away from those who know Xiao Jinyue and live in the Taoist Temple of Women, no one knows. She happens to be.

Also give her a buffer time.

In order to give Xiangguo Mansion a long face, Xiao Jinyue's dowry was generous. In the original work, Wang Zhao Huang was an overbearing male chauvinist, and he did not bother to be greedy for this dowry. It's all right now. Jiang Yuchao holds a lot of generous dowry in his hand. Life is enough, at least you don't have to worry about using money.

The largest female Taoist temple in Luodu is in Xicheng, named Mingyue Guan, which is related to the name of the original master Xiao Jinyue. She brought a large amount of incense money to live in Guanzhong, and she is such an identity. Of course, the female crowns in Guanzhong are welcome. Even people outside the world are mortal, after all, they can't get away from the money. This vulgar thing.

So in this Mingyue View, Jiang Yuchao has an independent yard with flowers, grass and pine breeze, and the scenery is very good. Although the houses in the Taoist temple do not have the carved beams and painted buildings of the Yuwang Mansion and the Xiangguo Mansion, Jiang Yuchao is more accustomed to this simplicity, so that the servants can arrange the furniture and decorate the courtyard and the courtyard, making it an excellent place to live.