(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Vol 2 Chapter 7:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Vol 2 Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Sundan groaned for a moment, raised his hand and squeezed Tang Li's hand bone, then squatted down on one knee to squeeze the leg bone, then stood up and said: "You don't need to be a teacher, I can teach you some kung fu, if you can be proficient, go back Ordinary people should be able to protect themselves. You just want to practice swords and weapons, I'm afraid you are not suitable."

Tang Li rubbed the palm that was pinched by the little male **** just now, and coughed lightly, "It's okay, I just want to learn some kung fu for self-defense. Let me learn something like you, and I can't learn it either."

The two said yes, Tang Li got up early every morning and studied from Sundanu in the yard.

"Your strength is too small." Xunnu squeezed Tang Li's slender wrist with a stern expression, "It is impossible to cause any harm without hitting it with full force."

"Next, we must hit exactly the positions I mentioned."

Tang Li didn't expect that when the sweetheart little male **** taught her, he would be sternly as if he had become another person, with a stern face and no ups and downs, and his movements were simply and neat, which was terrifying. But such a'fierce' little male **** looks more handsome, especially when he demonstrates to her, it is obviously the same action, he does it as fast as lightning, not at all muddy, the feeling of lifting weight, Tang Li 100% None of them can match.

She has a gentle personality, and she subconsciously leaves one-third of her leeway every time she makes a shot. She doesn't dare to use all her strength, especially against Sundanu, for fear of hurting him.

Sundanu was also very helpless, and once again grabbed her hand easily, "still too weak."

Tang Li couldn't help but smiled at him begging for mercy, "I will practice a few more times."

Xunnu had a pause, walked behind her, silently grabbed her arm, and led her forward, "You have to do this, remember this arc and speed."

Tang Li felt that she might be asking for trouble from Xiaonan theology. She didn't quite understand it at first, and she couldn't remember being so ‘practice’ by him.

Just thinking about it, Sundanu raised her leg and kicked her on the heel again, and forcefully made her kick out, and at the same time explained: "Kick out with the leg so obliquely." He didn't say a word of greeting, and Tang Li didn't react at all. He fell straight out, but fortunately Sunu grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back.

After Sundanu let go, Tang Li lowered her head in shame, feeling like she had failed to meet the teacher's expectations when she was apprentice to learn cooking.

"I will stop here today, and continue tomorrow." Sundanu only said this sentence.

Tang Li was cutting vegetables in the kitchen, her wrists were a little awkward, and her knuckles were also red and did not fade. Sundanu, who was helping by her side, kept looking at her hand, and when Tang Li put down the kitchen knife to rub her hand, she suddenly held her hand.

Xunnu held her hand and looked down, with a low voice slowly saying, "I'm sorry."

Tang Li's hand moved, but she didn't pull it back, "What's wrong, I can't learn it myself well. I will practice for a while tomorrow, and it will be fine if I become proficient."