(8)

Last night, the four girls trapped in the art building were almost not scared. When the teacher went to the night patrol at around nine o'clock, they found them either crying to twitching or incoherent. No one came to class the next day. All please Sick leave.

Xin Xiaolu felt a pity for his red headband, it seemed that he would have to wear it for a few more days.

It took three full days before two girls came back to school. They did not dare to say that they had encountered ghosts in the art building before, and they did not dare to say that Xin Xiaolu jumped to death there, because when they left the art building, they did not see the corpse that fell to the ground before. Think about it, the more you think about it, the more terrifying.

These few days they have been recuperating at home, they have been in a state of anxiety, for fear of hearing the news that Xin Xiaolu is really dead, what if they are suspected of being murderers.

But it was calm and calm. After they returned to school, they found nothing happened after inquiring about it. Xin Xiaolu went to class every day as usual and was alive and well.

The two girls didn't believe it, and secretly went to see Xin Xiaolu. Seeing the living Xin Xiaolu and the red hairband she was wearing, the two girls instantly remembered the terrible night when they saw a dead body fall downstairs.

"Were we wrong?"

"She's obviously alive and well... We, we didn't do anything, did we?"

One of the girls was peeling her nails nervously, seeking the affirmation of the other girl. Just as the other girl wanted to speak, she saw Xin Xiaolu as if she noticed them, and turned her head to show them a smile.

It was an indescribable smile, profound and ghostly, even in broad daylight, it shocked them all in cold sweat.

The two girls didn't even have the courage to talk to Xin Xiaolu, and turned away in a hurry. They stopped until they couldn't see Xin Xiaolu, and the stupefied girl couldn't help asking her companion: "Do you think that is really Xin Xiaolu, or... a ghost?"

"Did she die long ago? She died when we put her in the toilet the night before. Now this is not her at all, and what we saw that day was not her at all... "The more the girl talked, the softer her voice became. In the end, she couldn't say anything. When she met her peers, they all saw the fear on their faces.

——Contemporary teenagers live a varied life, often surf the Internet, are too much influenced by various cultures, and are rich in imagination. The original seven-point horror is made up for by themselves, and it seems to be very horrible.

After that, let alone trouble with Xin Xiaolu, they didn't even dare to come here with the teaching building of the junior high school, and they didn't even dare to go to the art building at all. The other two girls are even more exaggerated. After they got well and returned to school, they broke away from the small group before, never dared to bully people anymore, and behaved with their tails in between.

Situ Zhuo waited for a while, but found no trace of being bullied on Xin Xiaolu. He couldn't help but dislike these school children. It was useless at all, and even a little girl could not scare him. He continued to stir up trouble behind his back, and mixed up a lot of enemies for Xin Xiaolu, and some of them dared to come and find Xin Xiaolu trouble.

A senior girl in the first grade, after "warning" Xin Xiaolu, went to the toilet for self-study at night, and when he flushed the toilet with water, the toilet was filled with a bright red **** liquid, scaring her to shout on the spot. Yelled and ran out.

Xin Xiaolu in the toilet next door walked out and pressed the other water tanks to flush. The red'blood water' that came out of each tank was because she opened the water tank in advance and put something in the tank. It has no technical content to make the water red, but it is scary and has an immediate effect.