(16)

The night market barbecue on the sand pool is really lively, except for the morning market, the busiest time of the day. In addition to the residents of Shachi Town, there are also people in nearby cities who come to the night market to eat barbecue. Generally, everyone will arrive in a 20-minute drive. Especially in summer, many people are used to running out at night for food and supper. Barbecuing is the common choice of countless people.

The midnight snack barbecue beach in Shachi is very famous. Barbecues in other places are all ‘stalls’. They are on the ‘beach’ here. There is a large beach by the sea. At night, the night market is set up to engage in barbecue.

At six or seven o'clock, the sun was about to set, and the barbecue stalls opened for business. The sheds were set up, tables and chairs were set up, charcoal was burnt and vegetables were set, and the smoke and fire clashed along with the setting sun.

Xin Xiaolu and the others went early and there were not too many people. Most of them had just arrived not long ago. They sat at the table and waited for food to be served. They chose a stall closer to the beach, and Grandpa and Xin Yan came to order. Xin Xiaolu didn't move, sitting in his seat and watching the sunset over the sea. The sunset that the locals are used to watching is very interesting to Xin Xiaolu, and I haven't seen it many times. The sunset, the morning sun and the sea tide at night are all very good.

"Xiaolu, do you want to eat this?"

The stall was not far away. Xin Yanlai yelled something like this. Xin Xiaolu saw that he was holding a large lobster in his hand and his paws were still waving in the air, very vicious.

Can lobster be grilled? Xin Xiaolu hadn't eaten it before, she said OK, "eat."

All the food there is laid out, because it’s a seaside barbecue. There are a lot of seafood, and they are all fresh. They are placed in a large pot for people to choose. The boss babbles over there: "Hey, they are all freshly fished. It took less than two hours to come here. You said how fresh this is. There are so many barbecues here. Don't say it, my food is the freshest and best."

The special seafood barbecue is delicious and cheap. While waiting for the food to be served, the surrounding area is full of people, a dozen stalls, hundreds of tables, and only a few tables are not full. Cars keep coming. That kind of minivan, parked in an open space not far away, and a group of seven or eight middle-aged people, about brothers, came out to chat and drink; a family of three riding a motorcycle; a small couple driving a small car; walking alone Here comes; there are also young kids and a group of bicycles.

After the sun completely sinks to the sea, the smoke and aroma of the barbecue filled the beach. Everyone is surrounded by shouts and voices. Everyone has vivid expressions and different emotions in his eyes. Xin Xiaolu can easily feel it at this time To the feeling of being a'person'. This feeling is so much, as if she has also been infected with more'popularity'.

The barbecue they ordered was brought up, and the fragrance of meat and seafood suddenly became rich. The grilled shrimps placed in front of the Xinxiao pavement were cut open, and the oily shrimps piled with garlic sauce were still in the red shrimp shells. Sizzle. Opened clams, grilled octopus sprinkled with cumin, crispy small grilled fish with long fingers and no thorns wrapped in chili powder, as well as various meats and vegetarian dishes... Just looking at it makes people move their index fingers.

Xin Yan came to buy a drink. He and his grandfather had two cans of cold beer and a bottle of Coke for Xin Xiaolu.

There was air-conditioning on his beer can, and the drop of water quickly drenched the disposable tablecloth. Eating barbecue and drinking cold drinks is probably the most relaxing time in summer. What makes Xin Xiaolu a little surprised is that grandpa also enjoys this kind of barbecue time. How can I say that he should be the kind of serious health-preserving old age who makes wolfberry tea, but he didn't expect to be so proficient in barbecue.