(27)

The dragon flying out of the sea has one red eye and black one.

At this time, it was the worst time for Lu Linsheng, because his devouring of the dragon was almost at the most critical juncture. The dragon was already at its end, and the remaining consciousness was dying and struggling. The impact on Lu Linsheng was strong. Yes, so that he could not suppress as quickly as before. God Xuan Cang found him at this time, and realized the danger of Bai Ling, Lu Linsheng had to come out, but his condition was really not good.

For the God Xuan Cang, the magic dragon is also not a fuel-efficient lamp, otherwise he would kill the magic dragon directly once and for all last time.

As soon as the fight, God Xuan Cang felt wrong. Compared with the last time, the damage of the severely injured dragon was almost healed, and the offensive was even more crazy than the previous time. I would rather hit him once and let the same. His wounded posture is simply the hatred of killing his father and seizing his wife.

When God Xuan Cang was angry, he acted mercilessly. The two dragons fought frantically in the sky. The clear sky above the East China Sea quickly spread over a hundred miles of clouds, covering a large area of ​​the sea. Thunder and thunder.

Most of the dragons can control water, and the gods of the black sky and the magic dragon are both outstanding among the dragons. So the wind in the sea is violent, and the sea condenses into countless sharp weapons, flashing various cold lights around the two dragons, the magic dragon The water blades around him are all contaminated with the power of the magic dragon, showing an ominous gray and black, while the side of the **** Xuan Cang represents the white of frost. From a distance, the right and evil are also clearly divided between black and white. .

This battle was more fierce than the previous battle in Yufu Mountain. As soon as the magic dragon came up, Xuan Cang had to deal with it with all his strength. It was completely different from the previous battle that had to take into account Yufu Mountain, so it was just a dragon. Xiangbo's battle.

They are now in the ocean, unscrupulously attracting the spirits around them, and even causing a vision of heaven and earth. The scene is terrifying, and Bai Ling and all the disciples of Youfu Mountain who have been arrested are shocked.

"It's not good." The old shell looked at the sky worriedly, "If this continues, the power of the two of them will cause chaos in the East China Sea. At that time, the heaven and the earth will most likely be punished by the gods." The dragon clan is not afraid of ordinary people. Thunder, Shen Lei is different.

Bai Ling's face was pale, and she hadn't recovered from the previous turmoil. In this kind of battle, a young dragon could not participate in the battle. She could only watch from below and heard the words of the old shell, she asked. : "God Thunder?"

"Yes, this is a kind of suppression of the'power of the gods' by the world. It is said that the fall of the gods in ancient times came from this." Old Shell's tone was cautious, with awe of heaven and earth in his tone.

Bai Ling hasn't realized the most pitted place, "If a Nine Heavens Thunder is really hit, you can't just hit Lu Linsheng! It must be the two of them!"

Old Shell: "No, it is very likely that only Lu Linsheng will be hit."

Bai Ling: "Why?!"

Old Shell: "Because he is a magic dragon, he will attract attention first, and his luck is not better than the God Xuancang."

Bai Ling: "..."

To be reasonable, the so-called law of heaven and earth, consciousness of heaven and earth, etc., are of course also smashed at the beginning of the magic word. Bai Ling is angry, but speechless.