(5)

Since the little dog came, Jiang Yuchao's yard has indeed become a lot of lively. The servants who were anxious because of the mutation of the master's character, now all smile like flowers and play with the puppies cheerfully every day. It may also be that he found that although the master is not as gentle as before, he does not like to criticize the servants, so he finally let go.

In short, every day in this yard, you can hear the crisp laughter of the little girls and the barking of the little milk dog. Even the female champions in Mingyue View occasionally come over to give something, and they like to tease the happy puppy .

Jiang Yuchao felt a bit noisy, but he was too lazy to talk about them. They were all young girls in their teens and early twenties, and there was even a twelve-year-old girl who was a bit older.

As the real owner of the little dog, Jiang Yuchao rarely teases the dog, but the puppy is really smart, as if he can recognize the Lord, and loves to follow Jiang Yuchao most of the day. When Jiang Yuchao reads a book, it goes around at his feet, enjoying himself. A few little maids looked at her with gaze, thinking that the puppy was too pitiful, and couldn't help but whisper to Jiang Yuchao: "Master, you see that the little baby likes you so much, so take care of it."

Jiang Yuchao: "..." Little baby? What a disgusting name.

She completely forgot about the time when she used to chase her idol Xi Shaoyuan and shout baby. Not only the baby, but her elder brother, younger brother, husband, father... She never called what she called.

"Master, the puppy has been here for so many days, you haven't named it yet." Lan Qiao said boldly.

It's too much trouble naming. Jiang Yuchao glanced at the plate of sweet-scented osmanthus cake that Gui Ying had just brought on the table, and said casually, "It's called sweet-scented osmanthus cake."

Lan Qiao immediately looked at Gui Ying jealously, "How come the little baby has your last name! I would have given the master a plate of orchid slices if I knew it."

Gui Ying covered her lips and laughed, and gave her a scorn.

The little dog osmanthus cake didn't know he had a name, so he raised his strong forelimbs and lay on Jiang Yuchao's embroidered shoes, kicking his calves. Jiang Yuchao felt that he could step on it with just one foot, and waved the book in his hand, "Go, you take the sweet-scented osmanthus cake out to play."

The world without the Internet is boring, but it's okay after two months. Jiang Yuchao is not only strong, but also has strong adaptability. He has become accustomed to the world's diet and work and rest. The only thing she can't get used to is that there is no Xi Shaoyuan here.

She dreamed at night, dreaming that she was still modern, and she was reading Weibo, and suddenly saw her idol post a Weibo announcing that she was going to get married and retired. In the photo she sent out, the face of the woman was blank and she couldn't see anything. clear.

It was the biggest nightmare.

Jiang Yuchao opened his eyes in a cold sweat, still a little frightened, and suddenly heard two roars from the bed. She lifted the curtain of the bed and saw the sweet-scented osmanthus cake lying on her shoes. The little dog's eyes were black, and his mouth was turned up slightly, as if he was laughing. He looked simple and cute, and his barking sound was tender.

Jiang Yuchao reached out to the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, "How did you sneak in."

The puppy flicked its tail and played with her fingers, sticking out his tongue and licking her fingers foolishly.

"Master, are you awake?" Lan Qiao's voice came from outside the door, and Jiang Yuchao instantly retracted the funny dog's hand into the bed net and responded.