(16)

The old classmate's fishing village also took it to build a family hotel. At this time, it was already full, but was surprised to make room for them.

"Your family will have a good rest, and I will call you to get up tomorrow morning, and a few guests will explain that they will go to the Taoist temple with us tomorrow, and everyone will take care of them."

The bed is just an ordinary double bed, and there is no other place to sleep in the room. Obviously the three of them are going to sleep together. Chun Yuxi drank a little, leaning on the bed, with long hanging eyelashes, casting a hazy shadow under his eyes, and the warm light by the bed hit his face, making him a vivid beauty and drunk. .

Guo Rong and Guo Qian's mother and son sat and watched for a while, and Guo Qian whispered: "Mom, are you excited? Would you like me to go out and sleep on the sofa to give you room to play?"

Chun Yuxi closed his eyes and said: "...I'm not asleep again, can't you wait for me to say such things after falling asleep."

Guo Qian smiled: "If you fall asleep, isn't it a crime?"

Guo Rong rubbed his hands and walked towards the beauty, "Hehehe, I'm here~"

Chun Yuxi didn't say a word. When Guo Rong walked to the bed, he suddenly raised his foot and tripped the person on the bed. As soon as he supported himself, he sat up from the bed, took off his coat and walked into the bathroom. .

"Line up for a bath."

Guo Rong lay on the bed with his head supported, "Well, it seems that your dad did have a headache after drinking too much. Today's repertoire is gone. But he can understand that he takes a bath every day, so why force us to take a bath every day like him?"

Chun Yuxi, who had just unbuttoned two shirts, leaned out half of her body from the bathroom, "Because you are sleeping with me, so you need to wash it."

After he retracted into the bathroom and closed the door, Guo Rong pulled Guo Qian to his side and discussed with him: "Look, you still don't want to pair me with your dad, otherwise I will have to be with him every day. Take a bath, can this be tolerated? Life can hardly go on."

Guo Qian: "Mom, why are you like a cat and don't like bathing? Think about how beautiful my dad is, can't you overcome this small problem?"

Chun Yuxi's voice came from the bathroom, "If you two don't want me to hear it, I suggest not to speak so loudly."

Guo Rong and Guo Qian laughed together. The old classmate's wife passed by the door and heard the laughing laughter in the door. She went back and sighed with her husband, "Your classmate has a very good relationship with his wife. I just heard their family laugh and laugh, so happy. ."

The old classmate also sighed, "Yeah, he himself heard that he was a boss, so he was busy with things, and he took his wife and children on vacation. We were at the same table when we were in school, and he was as thin and small as me at the time. Yes, he is not tall, like a little girl, but he is very fierce and often fights with people."

"Fighting?" His wife didn't quite believe it, "Your classmate looks very gentle, it doesn't look like he would fight with people."

"Don't believe me, he is so much fierce than me. Who dares to bully him and talk about his family, he will find someone to fight, but he can't fight, he was beaten so that his nosebleeds down, he didn't wipe it, he had blood on his face. I went to the office to find a teacher, and the kid who fought with him was criticized. At that time, some of the rogue students in our class saw him as unpleasant, and people excluded him. Only I was talking to him quietly."

"I think you are so big now, and you thought you used to tell me that you were bullied when you were a kid and you made up to lie to me."

"Hahahaha! What to lie to you, of course it is true. I was ignorant when I was a child. If I change to the current me, I will kick those little kids one by one."